The official Titan batch #2 campaign thread

Zomg I wanna play in that bowl!

1 Like

:eyes: are those flexM1 gen2 by any chance?

Yep :slight_smile: gen2… you must be the backorder! Sorry it’s been delayed this long but it’ll be on its way soon.

1 Like

Soon TM intensifies!

3 Likes

That I am :slight_smile:, slightly surprised forum identity isn’t really linked with customer orders :rofl:

And don’t worry about it, only feedback I have about it is I wish it said somewhere (or if it’s there, more prominently) that products were on back order.

Can’t wait for it to arrive :grey_exclamation::exclamation::grey_exclamation:

1 Like

It has more to do with the fact I don’t actually deal with orders anymore… not for a long time. Michelle just yells “I need two flappy jackies and a side of stabby” like I’m a short order cook workin the implant grill :wink:

19 Likes

there’ll be 4 sides of stabby with my order if I count correctly :rofl: (3 needles ordered, 1 included with flexM1)

1 Like

coolio… she has plenty of needles in stock so i was just tasked with making flexies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This explains so much about our struggle bus in regards to my payment conversion lol :joy:

2 Likes

I love how they’re paired up in the photo. Each Titan found its mate… Wait!!! They’re getting shipped out to different customers?! You can’t split up the pair. Wait, one of those is mine?.. Spit 'em up and ship 'em out!

I can’t wait to reach out and touch my titan twin!

Let’s hope we are both……

Attracted to one another…

It will help if we are…
Polar opposites

5 Likes

Points!

4 Likes

I got my tracking info email! Now to wait for the stars to align so I can get it installed. :sweat:

I’m in the magnet mood now so I’m kind of tempted to get the xG3 v2 for lifting… would the lifting strength of the Titan be more like the xG3 v1 or v2?

6 Likes

According to xG3 videos, it can lift multiple paperclips(both versions), and with the Titan, I was struggling to lift one.

2 Likes

yupp, titan is not the strongest lifter :slight_smile:

but it also really depends on the location/depth where it is implanted.

Probably someone can share field strength calculations of the titan and xg3s. cant find them rn.

how long ago was the installation?

Could also just be swollen due to healing^

1 Like

Aww, that’s a little disappointing. Hopefully the Titan is at least better at lifting and sensing than the xG3 v1.

how long ago was the installation?

Could also just be swollen due to healing^

This Friday, but I don’t think that it will change too much after it completely heals.

Hopefully the Titan is at least better at lifting and sensing than the xG3 v1.

For lifting, I doubt it, at the end it is a sensing magnet.

1 Like

most certainly a xg3 v1 can lift more, due to the fact that you can use both poles to lift something ^^

1 Like

There is also a lot more magnet in the xG3 V1 than in the Titan.

2 Likes