The official Titan batch #2 campaign thread

I was #1 or #2, wasn’t ready to jump on the first bunch, and completely forgot about second one coming… and then saw the Facebook post :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@amal will there also be stretch goals with this campaign? Will there be numbing gel included?

If not, you can try the phantom hand natural numbing technique :ghost: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Must wait a bit, I will pay on April 1st. Good for me that is running until April 15.

Hmm I don’t have any stretch goals planned, but perhaps if we get up to a serious number of backers we can toss in numbing gel… maybe like 50+ backers we can include gel.

3 Likes

Share the news, gel as stretch goal officially confirmed!

2 Likes

The Hype Train is real!

1 Like

I think 50 is realistic, given we are at 28 after 1 day :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome - stretch goals make me happy!

i will be in on the 25th when i get some dollaridoos again. by then we should be in the 100 range! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 more backer to reach the goal! It looks like a lot of people were holding out for the 2nd batch since it’s going to reach the goal quickly like the first batch.

1 Like

Announcing tomorrow

3 Likes

I gots my self install syringe ready to go.

100 points to whoever recognizes this.
FYI, it’s the real original one - I won it in a draw from the maker himself.

5 Likes

Is that from Joerg? It looks like something he’d make.

3 Likes

THATS THE IKEA PENCIL GUN FROM JÖRG OMG

How to Weaponize IKEA Pencils - YouTube

3 Likes

Fully funded in 48 hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For some reason, this popped into my head (I know, I know “What? What just popped in there?”) on the announcement of full funding:

you SON OF A - now this song will not leave my head for days.
i don’t even need to load the video.

GD vengaboys.

2 Likes

1 Like

First time buying one of these so I’m just curious as to the time frame in which we get them…

Taken from the product page:

• What about timeline?
Once we raise the goal, we can get started right away.
• 6-8 weeks for production
• 1 week to test, finalize, and ship
So the lead time is estimated to be around 7 to 9 weeks from the end of the campaign.

1 Like