Haha. Nice.

1 Like

made an account to say I was order #69 I feel so seen

10 Likes

Youā€™re a hero!!!

2 Likes

thank u I try

1 Like

There has not been any updates on the status of this campaign for a while. I assume they are being manufactured as we speak?

4 Likes

Oh shootā€¦ yes absolutely they are being manufactured ā€¦ I guess I left this on autopilotā€¦ sorry about that! I will get an update from the two factories in play right now and post the latest info shortly.

6 Likes

Ok so we are about 4-6 weeks out at this point from delivery to us, and then we start the normal testing ā€¦ which should take about a week to be honestā€¦ so 5-7 weeks out at this point.

14 Likes

Hey all. I know this is a long shot but is there any chance someone ordered an extra one they want to sell? I messed up and missed the group buy. :cold_sweat:

There will probably be a third batch at some point if that makes you feel better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping so but figured Iā€™d shoot my shot. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m just gonna pop in and say, Iā€™m ready for Titan batch #3 aswell!

2 Likes

Absolutely :call_me_hand:t2: Itā€™ll be worth the wait whenever it comes out! :fire:

4 Likes

True

2 Likes

If anyone else has decided they do not want their Batch #2 Titan, Iā€™d be glad to buy it! If you could just let me know through my dmā€™s,

1 Like

ha! i tried that with the first batch - no takers.

Yea, I honestly have more hope for a batch #3, but I thought I would give it a try anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can always find one of us in the wild and try to take it!!
giphy

4 Likes

I backed mine one of the last days of the campaign! Im super excited ive always wanted a magnet implant! Even when I was a kid I was into magic tricks and always thought a magnetic implant had so much potential. I cant wait honestly!

3 Likes