The official Titan batch #2 campaign thread

I was just wondering because Amal said he would dip into the Titan RMA stock to ship early and avoid VAT

Those EU orders for Titan have already begun to ship out :wink:

7 Likes

ā€¦Most of the people in the EU are NOT on their way to @amal.

1 Like

mostly

1 Like

Cool! I didnā€™t expect it to happen this Soon :tm:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!!!

6 Likes

ā€¦and I just canā€™t hide it!!!

10 Likes

ā€¦ Iā€™m about to lose control

9 Likes

ā€¦ and I think I like it!

9 Likes

that way -
you areā€¦ my fffffffiiiiiiiiiire

1 Like

Ok
Ok
OK
MY DOORBELL RANG AT 11pm. I grabbed Lucille and went to check whoā€™s be dumb enough to disturb me at this hour???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No clue it was coming!

Well my birthday weekend is gonna be a bloody one!

Thanks DT folks!!!

Edit- is it weird the vial is empty of liquid or nah?

10 Likes

My guess is that the alcohol evaporated and the little liquid that is left is the chlorhexidine, there was a discussion somewhere in the forum some time ago about this but I canā€™t seem to find it right now. Anyways, it should not be of concern.

1 Like

Found it:

2 Likes

One question that just came to mind. Do the vials have some sort of seal with which you can determine if someone has opened it before? Customs for example.

1 Like

We are experimenting with such seals

6 Likes

4 Likes

Mine still has the alcohol inside I think.

3 Likes

Those are such big boxes for such a little magnetā€¦ but theyā€™re so beautiful. I definitely need to try to get in on the next batch

1 Like

Iā€™m sooooo damn happy!

4 Likes

Ignore the flexM1 in my handā€¦ these are the fully tested and capsuled Titan Batch 2 magnets! They are getting shipped to Michelle for kitting and fulfillment next week. If youā€™ve not gotten your Titan shipping notice yet, next week should be your lucky week!

16 Likes