The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

Awesome, thanks! I set a reminder for March 15, 8 am!

is there a limited number of implants - like there are only XY pieces, and if you are not fast enough, you can’t get one.

No, afaik DT just has to get to a certain minimum of titans but can produce more. Amal somewhere said that titan batches will be coming all 3 months or so until they don’t reach the minimum amounts anymore.

2 Likes

Thx :slight_smile: good news :slight_smile:

@JennyMcLane are you planning to get your Titan done by the same surgeon that did your flexes?

1 Like

No, i will wait until travelling is possible, because I love to get some videos.

8 Likes

Should my installer use titan forcepts to grab the titan or plastic ones?

You can use whatever you want really, it’s not going to matter to the Titan.

3 Likes

Im gonna use my

2 Likes

If you need an upgrade to your

There is an RFID sabre project for you to try out.

However, if you are want to upgrade your elephant, you may need to track down the author of this

2 Likes

I ended up passing on the first batch of Titans due to the price and unknowns involved with it since it was the first batch, but there’s no way I’m passing on the second batch. Seeing the Titan install and spoilers threads have made me so excited to get my own (and I have a thing for sexy boxes… I use my NeXT box as my Proxmark+accessories storage :sweat_smile:).

Now I just have to find an installer in California. I think I’ll wait for the Apex to release for the install so I can get the two installed at the same time.

2 Likes

badges! they are so cool luul

Alguien de eeuu, cuantas horas faltan para el inicio de campaña 2 titan? Estoy en europa y no me gustaria quedar fuera por el cambio de horario :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

en el estado de washington, donde se encuentran las cosas peligrosas, actualmente es 1113PDT

Falta una hora :scream:… Ahhh no 12 horas​:sweat_smile:

Order received

Woot I’m in!

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster
Now that we’ve got a titan #2 thread, maybe we should lock this one off? In an attempt to keep the chaotic goodness at least patially sorted.

1 Like

Thats a good idea, I think whatever could be posted here that related to batch one, could be put in batch 2.

Could it ALSO have anything to do with

:question: