The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

We will sort this out after the campaign… get hall of fame opt-in info, create custom coupons for every backer, etc.

3 Likes

Will you make little busts of us, with official little plaques saying something like “Team Titan” or something like that? :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hmm…

2 Likes

Virtual little Team-Titan-busts? :grinning:

5 Likes

$500 away from being fully funded!

4 Likes

Wow! Fully funded before lunch. Amazing community.

3 Likes

Welp. Aaaand Funded ^.^

4 Likes

Snipped it when it showed! It took aprox-

8 hours 42 Minutes 51 Seconds

9 Likes

5 Likes

So, that’s $3000 for the manufacture of the magnets and $9000 for Amal’s secret holiday on Grand Cayman? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pssst

3 Likes

So this magnet will (should) be better than any implantable magnet that has been on the market so far? I’ve wanted to get an implantable magnet for years but I’ve held off because I’ve read about how they start losing their strength after a few years (and knowing that I’d have to get it removed if I need an MRI). Would this set off metal detectors at security checks (the ones you walk through)?

2 Likes

Now I am sad I can’t back it up now and have to wait like a week

Yes! Shouldn’t break down in your body like the previous ones.

I doubt it, but I do not know for sure.

1 Like

Curious who got more than one and how they intent to place it :thinking:
are they planing on 3D magnetoception?

1 Like

Its gonna be 2 weeks before I can have the cash. But that’s cause I’m getting two, and I’m putting one in each hand so I’m not one sided in magnetic sensing.

3 Likes

Nah it won’t set them off. I have a 3mm x 6mm N52 magnet in my fingertip. The airport/stadium metal detector gates don’t detect it even if you rub your hand on them. The wand doesn’t even catch it.

Those detectors work by inducing eddy currents in ferromagnetic materials. Some energy is lost and heats up the metal. It detects the lost energy that was imparted into the metal. A magnet doesn’t absorb any of the field energy, it just deflects or vibrates it.

3 Likes

Hello to all, I am new here. I came here because my sister told me about the Titan magnet. I was wondering what happens now after reaching the goal at the first day (which is awesome! Congratulations!) I mean there are for sure still people who want to be one of the Titan backers (like me, but I am currently working on getting the money together…) Do people like me, which are paying after reaching the goal, still getting the same bonus like the first backers? Or is it a limited offer… Just curious… I’m very happy that I found this awesome community here!

5 Likes

It was said elsewhere that the campaign will stay open for the period (1month)

4 Likes