The xG3 v2 is now available!

Order placed ! <3

1 Like

KSEC now has the xG3 V2 in stock and a sale on the V1
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product/dangerous-things-xg3-biomagnet-injectable/

2 Likes

I just stuck a botle cap to it through the bandage. It is waaaay stronger then the Xg3 V1!

I Knooooow its not good to do that one day after the installation etcā€¦ i couldent resist xD

My Body:

5 Likes

1 Like

Implanted Thursdayā€¦ now Iā€™ll let it heal first.

Next to the proximal phalanx bone in my left ring finger:

Between an XFD LF and right index finger metacarpal bone:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show off your Magnets! :magnet: TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Hey @mrln, how are you liking your xG3v2 in that position? I just bought one and was thinking about putting it there (knifes edge of non dominant hand). Do you notice it/have any discomfort when gripping things?

In my opinion its a great spot!

I never feel It, it never got in the way!

I also have a lot of meat there, donā€™t know how it is on others.

1 Like

Iā€™ll chime in here as well. I got mine installed in my right knife edge about 2 weeks ago (although it migrated slightly closer to P4 while healing). During the first few days you definitely donā€™t want to bump things. The whole healing process is slightly worse then P0 in terms of just having to be super careful, but after a few days itā€™s totally fine. It was also definitely a bit more painful to have installed then a P0 implant. Iā€™d say maybe a 3/10 at worst, but my pain tolerance is also pretty low.

I donā€™t notice it at all while gripping anything. Even lightly hitting the side of my hand against objects is fine. I really only notice it when I accidentally brush my hand against a magnetic surface :sweat_smile:. Overall Iā€™d definitely recommend a knife edge installation.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input! Iā€™m set on putting it in my left knife edge.

Did you do a self install? If so, was it pretty easy to install in the knife edge? I self installed my NeXT in P0 and Iā€™m leaning on doing a self install with this too. The knife edge has plenty of meat and distance from bone so it seems like it wouldnā€™t be too hard.

Nah. I nearly passed out having someone else do it for me, thereā€™s no way I could do it myself :stuck_out_tongue:. Itā€™ll be harder to get the right angle then a P0 self install, but definitely not impossible. I know @mrln did a self install though. They have a video here of their xG3 v2 self install, and Iā€™m sure can chime in with more details then I can give.

2 Likes

Even if i hit my hand as hard as i can on a table i still donā€™t feel it^

as i said, i never feel it - okay if there is a metal surface thatā€™s a different thing :smiley:

2 Likes

No idea about self-installing things there, but the knife edge is a total bastard when it comes to skin thickness. The resistance it gives before you get something in there is pretty insane, I think, and I was being cut open with a scalpel there :wink:

2 Likes

I definitely felt a difference in the force needed when I had mine installed, but it wasnā€™t anything drastic. Definitely not enough to make me think that a self install would be extremely difficult. Granted, my installer did my P0 implants from the wrist side where the skin is thicker as well, so I might not be the best source for this :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I had my xG3 V1 installed at the knife edge of my left hand. It way way harder to get it in there than the next between first and second metacarpals

2 Likes

Agreed, knife edge takes some oomph to break the skin, pretty surprising

I think Iā€™ve finally decided to yank my v1 and replace with a v2,

Just need to figure out if Iā€™m going to try for same pocket in one go, let it heal first, or slightly different location

Force

4 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s already been brought up somewhere however I was wondering if these magnets are strong enough to damage your phone if it gets too close. Thanks in advance for any info.

1 Like

Nope, youā€™re good. Commercially available permanent magnets arenā€™t strong enough to mess with the the solid state electronics in your phone (except making any magnetometer readings wonky). Even computer hard disk drives that use magnetic storage arenā€™t really susceptible to anything but the biggest permanent magnets. They have mu metal waveguides

3 Likes