This has to be fake right?

I saw this on the DangerousThings Reddit and it looks real but I seriously doubt it. Super wild though! I want one :flushed:

2 Likes

“This has to be fake right?”

Yeah, it’s fake.

The skin wouldn’t heal around that.

1 Like

Deep down I knew but I was really hoping for some progress in that area :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This reminds me of when Lil Uzi vert put that pink diamond in his forehead.

Didn’t someone pluck it out at one of his shows?

That’s what I just read after a quick Google search, But I thought it was due too it not healing properly.

I don’t know too much about his install besides what the meme pages were posting haha but it definitely didn’t look like it was installed properly

1 Like

Well, DUH, obviously if it was real, it would be in Landscape :traffic_light: mode NOT Potrait :vertical_traffic_light: like a neanderthal

:rofl:

6 Likes

grafik
grafik

is it really fake?
i would expect more necrosis and more signs of infection/inflammation but im not yet convinced that its 100% fake

It’s a sticker, It’s peeling up right here.

If it was real there would be a lot of fluid drainage.

3 Likes

I would expect there to be a lot more blood.

2 Likes

OP of that post also made this video. It seems very fake, especially the fact that they put the camera in such a weird angle.

Could we get some of those? With the pink puffy “scar” tissue around it, on a clear background so it’d blend to skin tones.

3 Likes

Is he filming this on a wet rock or is it the back of a crocodile?
The skin around it is probably the same silicone they use in scar make up kits and movies

1 Like

redditor tries not to lie challenge (very difficult)

1 Like

Looks like rock or concrete or some sort of dirty masonry.

The whole arm in that video could very well be silicone or in some way fake. They might be trying to hide a pocket gap that was used to put the watch inside hence the awkward camera angle.

When is zooms out at the end it makes it look like the entire arm is fake

who would even have a fake arm? and for what purpose???

Oh, Wait

Nevermind

:rofl:

1 Like