Thoughts about "Ways to support Amal / DT"

Ok so now there is a proper subscription option integrated into the forum!

4 Likes

FYI if people aren’t seeing this, you will just need to refresh your browser

3 Likes

Will my Titan promo code apply here?

:laughing:

Edit. Nice script to link products when they are mentioned

3 Likes

Ha, glad you noticed, still in testing phase at the moment

2 Likes

Personally, and as you stated this is not everybody’s cup of tea, but regardless that was/is a super generous offer.

4 Likes

Is this just the libera subscription in a different format or a different subscription or?..

Actually this is an official discourse plugin that just ties directly to my stripe account. I may keep LiberaPay around for one-offs. Actually LiberaPay is also now connected to my stripe account.

But the integrated subscription service is the way things will move forward… it’s just way easier to manage than manually trying to sort out username etc. Not that I have a ton of benefactors at the moment, but honestly I hope to changes that over time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

What about Livestreams on YouTube where you maybe answer questions about chips and implants from people, pack orders, stuff like that and add super chat to the live stream? I’d love to see that as I have tons of questions I can’t find answers for! Plus, we’d get to learn from you, invest in you, and get to see others opinions in real time! Doesn’t have to be youtube, could be something like twitch, I’d use my prime sub to see you stream what you love to do even if it’s not gaming!

4 Likes