Titan install sharing thread

Sounds like a good initiative!

Self install. (I’ll make a thread for it later)

Wrist.

I did an initial install on the left hand’s ring finger, completely sideways outbound, on the tip.

Then I did not like the bulge in that placement, so took it off.

Next day I installed it on the left wrist, outside, closet to the bone.

Teeth grinding. :wink:

There is already some chattery about it on the Titan thread, starting at this post.

I also mentioned there an experiment I did with numbing gel, overdosing and fingertips.

In short…

• Numbing gel is barely effective at all for fingertips, unless you are very susceptible to anaesthetics or you risk giving yourself a much larger dose of Lido than necessary/recomended.

Mine are there as well.

Titan is diametrically much smaller than I thought. This made it possible to experiment with some new tricks.

On the other hand it is much taller than expected, which will probably make stitches become the norm for standard techniques.
That also led me to not like the first placement I tried (which is not the same place as @Mariarangok).

For my wrist install I tried an experimental technique based off dermal anchor installs.
So far it’s healling insanely fast, required no stitches and had no migration at all.

Unfortunately I don’t see it being applicable for finger installs.

That is one of the biggest issues with finger magnet installs: it will bleed like a fucker!

That’s why most installers apply some sort of tourniquet to the finger.

If you’re going to torniquet you’ll need to work really fast, though!