Titan rotating by it self? - Poll

Hello,

The Titan in my Finger is rotating a little bit around itself mostly more then once a day.

It gets uncomfortable then when I try to touch something or if the position is really awkward it feels not good without touching anything.

If it is just off by a bit I can massage it in the original position,
but when it is angled really steep I need to take another magnet.
luckily, my phone case has a magnet and i carry my phone with me most of the time.
I have another magnet from an old phone holder in my car, so I can also bring it back while driving without me having to stop for it.

That makes me wondering

is it the same with your Titans?

• Yes, nearly every Day!
  • Yes, sometimes!
  • No, usually not!
  • No, it never did!

0 voters

This is where my Titan is located

It should sit like this to be comfortable:

But its rotating to something like this

1 Like

Mine rotates 2-3 times a week during normal day-to-day stuff (although sometimes it’s caused caused by the hard drive magnets all over my fridge). It never requires another magnet to rotate it back, I can just massage it.

My other disc magnets also did that, although it was never sideways like this. They would just flip occasionally.

2 Likes

The only times I’ve had my magnet rotate was when I wasn’t paying attention and got too close to another strong magnet. Most of those times It requires a magnet to get it to lay flat again and it is very uncomfortable.

1 Like

My titan is almost free floating in its pocket now. I think it has turned so much that there is now room for a second one.

The proportions are a bit too close for it to settle without some sort of long term intervention. My take anyways

1 Like

90% of the time its because of magnets. Happens like every other day, almost always when I play with mags, but it sorts itself out with a mag nearby.

1 Like