Trusted Fitters in Kent, England

Ha, it is a little spenny for an implant but given it lasts 5 years and this is an opportunity to be at the very cutting edge of bio tech I couldn’t resist!

I believe a new sterile needle is included in the install pack so that’s what I’ll be using.

2 Likes

My girl ain’t into that kinda aesthetic xD.

We are more about goth and pastel

1 Like

I got a bigger flex in with 5mm needle.
Closed with only steristrips. Barely any scar left, and fading.

If anyone is a professional installer (e.g body mod or paramedical) were always looking for new partners

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/cyborg-centers-worldwide/
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/ksec-partnerships/

We’re onboarding a new one this week so get in touch if you are.

1 Like

I really can’t be arsed with the bureaucracy for that in UK… especially now that councils have set a precedent for just overruling the installer… :confused:

I only install overseas or on close friends.

But @greydoc, or a few others around, might take you on that! :wink:

1 Like

I’d love to but I aint an installer or paramedical, I know a little about alot of things. I offer to help out those who need it to prevent them self installing. I dont plan on changing that or taking a payment for it (well minus fuel to get to the person) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just fuel? If you were driving to help me with an implant I’d at least buy you dinner! Who could pass up the opportunity to say they had dinner with the Devil?

3 Likes

Haha, that’s not part of the deal but I won’t say no.

Think I’m doing something wrong…

Last 2 piercings I’ve done around here… I was the one paying for the dinner! :sweat_smile:

Medical professional here but not sure if I would want to be a pro installer, definitely up for helping locals or DT forum members, maybe do an install stand at a trade show or something?

Depended what KSEC would be looking for out of a partner I suppose.

2 Likes

So we couldn’t list someone as an installer (KSEC Cyborg Center) on our store unless they were licensed business.

We do however have an affiliate program for those who have experience installing or are involved in events. Essentially anyone who has semi-regular work involvement or even those who provide support to implantees.

There are also benefits for affiliates. Seems like this would be best suited.

If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate, then email: partnership@ksec.co.uk

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’ll drop you a message.