Uk based with a lot of questions

Which one are you going to?

Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the club :wink:

I can only speak for myself I got 5 RFIDs inserted with the needle. It was always like: “That’s it” I feeled only a bit more, when I got the xM1+ :slight_smile:
When I got my first chip I was also very excited :slight_smile: Some of my friends couldn’t believe it what I have done :smiley:

I have also the flexNT and the flexDF :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jenova rain

Just had it done, so easy! She was lovely and so professional. Definitely genuinely interested about it and can’t suggest her enough.

1 Like

Has she done many do you know?

As Jenny says, welcome to the club of augmented humans! You will now have many similar conversations with people and be asked the same questions like, “can you be tracked?”, or, “do you set off scanners at airports?”. Your replies will become standardised and polished but still people will not entirely get it. :rofl: None of that matters. Just enjoy it and spread the word!

Above all… Have fun with it!

3 Likes

can’t wait that the “Jehovas Withness” will talk to me. My friend said I shold ask them:
“Is it possible to copy the “watchtower” to my chipimplant”

Can’t wait to try it out :wink:

2 Likes

Jenova reckons she’s done a few hundred by now! She mostly joins up peoples stretched ears but has done a decent amount of implants of all kinds (including flex)

Super friendly and knew exactly what she was doing, I wanted to use a numbing agent just in case and that was more than fine, applied it on the way (but did way too little) and Jenova helped me when i was there to apply the right amount and we chatted about it whilst we waited for it to work.

1 Like

I had my first one about the airport today!

1 Like

This was also one of the first questions, when I got my first implant.

I was with 3 RFIDs and one magnet in a full body scanner at the airport. They only want to check my shoes. Nothing more :slight_smile:
We have a visitor terrace with a security gate - they try to find the chips and the magnet with the handscanner - no chance - I showed them the magnet - nothing happend. The hold the scanner direct on the magnet.

I used only a numbing creme with the flex implants

2 Likes

On the, “can they track you?”, question - I tell them, “They don’t need to track my chips, I carry a mobile phone so, ‘they’, can do the same with you!” Usually does the trick.

3 Likes

Who did you go with for the vivokey implant in the end ?

1 Like

Naw, I’ll get to it but the xNT was a more suitable implant for me at this time :slight_smile: I want to play with NDEF records etc which just isn’t something the non flex vivokey will do