USA contactless payment implant conversion available now

What colour leds can be added to these implants and how much do they cost for the extra work? I’ve seen people with leds added I think and they look really cool.

We used to add them but the led modules are just crap and tend to die pretty quickly after implantation.

So those typed of LEDs aren’t offered on anything anymore? I saw the flexMN and noticed the blinkies were no longer available.

They are just not reliable enough
It is a lose : lose situation.

You buy one $$
You pay for install $$
It will likely fail
You pay to get it removed $$
DT replace with their lifetime warranty $$
Damages DT reputation $$

Amal is looking at alternatives and he knows how “everybody” loves blinkies, so it is pretty much inevitable, so likely it is just a matter of time…

1 Like

Okay. It’s definitely understandable to take them off the market for the time being. Thank you for the response and I am looking forward to a new alternative if one shows up. I am one of the ones who loves the idea of the blinkies.

1 Like

You may be interested in this thread if you haven’t already seen it

1 Like

I haven’t seen that thread thank you. I’ve seen that those implants are compatible with the sentero by cyborgnest. Do you know anything about that?

there may be something of interest in these

3% fee. That’s a hard pass.

Yup

I got the implant but the best i get is “cannotprocess”
Card activated and loaded with money. Kf i remove the money i get a “declined”
Yes its upgraded and i have tried it on many readwrs most i dont get anything, the ones i do get a read
, I get “cannot process” or without money on the card i get “declined”

Any ideas

Did you try it before implantation? Purewrist isn’t the easiest company to deal with, everything has to be fully set up beforehand.

Have you tried it on multiple readers? It takes some practice to get the positioning right. Do you have any pics or video?

Make sure you “upgrade” the card before you try to reload it… I remember having similar struggles in the beginning

Setup in what way?

Yes its upgraded

Do you know which terminal make and model you’ve tried to use?

@Pilgrimsmaster are there threads and posts in those threads with photos of how to present conversions to them? I can’t seem to locate any. I wish there was an image search for discourse.

There are a couple of videos in my conversion post that may help…

1 Like

Here’s a few more

1 Like

Haha a few… always coming through :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my compilation video

4 Likes