Use-Case/Project Indexing

Absolutely not, Your posts are always very well written, clear, concise, articulate.

No sarcasm, genuine comment :+1:

1 Like

This goes to put more weight behind my original point:

The current users won’t see much gain from such an endeavour because once you know how to search for stuff here, the search function is amazing.

And even new joiners get used to it fairly quickly.

So the only ones to benefit from it would be other fresh joiners.

To be fair, I am pretty sure I’ve seen a lot more people posting “I got “this” implant, now can anyone help me think of how could I use it?” than “I want to unlock my car, which implant should I buy?”…

remember:

• “no one in it’s sane mind would ever do that”

often leads to the opposite result from:

• “no one would ever do that”

:wink:

Thanks!
Although I still think I deserved some sarcasm. :sweat_smile:

I mean… I only realise how much I post once I scroll up! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. I’ve always found this extremely odd. Why on God’s green Earth anyone would inject themselves with something relatively sizeable and pricey at random, or without some kind of usage in mind, is totally beyond me.

But hey, to each his own.

You totally don’t post much or frequently :wink:

1 Like

Because it isn’t “at random”.

They do have a goal in mind. It just happens that having a chip was their primary goal, while for you what to do with a chip is your goal.

In which case, someone could be asking you “why would someone inject themselves with something when they could wear a ring or skin patch to the same effect?”

I mean… technically I could achieve the same access control goals of my chips by using a camera and some AI enhanced facial/gesture detection system.

So, ultimately, having a chip means more to me than just what the chip can do.

It’s a Gestalt thing…

now that I’ll take with a hint of sarcasm! :rofl:
Thanks! :yum:

1 Like

Hence my saying it’s beyond me, and to each his own :slight_smile:

1 Like

True that.

I guess I expanded on your thought just to give @Pilgrimsmaster a little more food for sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

I appreciate those Wikis by the way! Good stuff, I have been showing them to a friend of mine who is curious.

Ain’t that the truth lol

By chance have you seen the kick-starter on the OpenCV AI cameras? I got a few and hope to build a few home automation things with them. Mostly tracking my pets :grin:

Anyway, my discussion here is in no way stating that the forum is inadequate. It’s great, for the inquisitive mind. I just think presenting tutorials using the KISS method will be a good way to lower the barrier to entry for casual users who want more out of their implant.

1 Like