Vcard on xSIID done!

Nothing wrong with that. Apparently there’s a market for it :slight_smile:

@rvenfrost can you post some screen shots of the tappy profiles and options? We’ll emulate it as a VivoKey profile style option :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure! This is what it looks like when you log in

These are the sort of options it gives you for the links you can add.

This (or the preview on the side from the first photo) is what it looks like on your phone. Looks similar on PC just not as nice. Definitely meant for scanning and opening on a mobile device.

3 Likes

I know it’s easy enough to make my own everything, but I’m a fan of the darker bg, the stupid matching icons, and the simplicity of it all. Just looks clean and simple.

Love it, this has hit our boards a couple of times.
Give me a couple of days to see if I can get closer to this minimal elegant design.

2 Likes

@amal @RyuuzakiJulio yes please on the functionality of the vivokey landing page to look and act like this!

I can say they take forever to ship…
surprising considering how simple it is

Still don’t have my tappy card yet… only just shipped

I wouldn’t be nearly as annoyed if they didn’t guarantee in big bold letters how it will be in the Mail in 5 business days

It’s been a lot more than that

Got my tappy card, not a fan , I thought (wasn’t able to verify) there was a download contact ability

There is not

So I’m looking at alternatives now

Edit

Popl is what you want

I bought one and then did some digging around and realized…

They have you write to the nfc sticker once you get it… evil laugh pulls out bag of nfc stickers

Ok… slight issue, their app claims the sticker was already written to… oh well, I can use their link to the popl landing page just the same

All for free99

Additional edit because I can’t continue to post

I will plan to “snif” the nfc sticker they send, to see just what the app is looking for and figure out what I need to clone to a ntag216 to trick the app

1 Like