Viability of cloning SEOS IY card for college

Hey guys, hope you guys are doing well. I’ve been trying to do a project of mine where I clone my student ID. Not specific to implants, just any type of cards in general.

I have included all the extra details in the files, but my university has these SEOS IY cards for student IDs, and I was wondering if Proxmark3 can be used to clone them? I saw a reddit post talking about a potential elite key, but I’m not sure if that’s also the case here.

Some of my observations:

• The NFC Tag Info does not really show anything for the IC Info tab, but there may be some useful data in there otherwise.
  • When shining light through, the coil seems to be a large rectangular shape around the perimeter. I read here on a similar article that it may indicate a LF card, but again – not sure.

NFC Tag Info.txt (1.4 KB)

Thank you guys!

the pm3 cannot do it alone. IF its elite keyed you’ve got 0 chance. if it has the SE key you’ll need a hid reader and an espkey to get the data. and then if you’re lucky to this point your system hopefully supports legacy HID cards you’ll need to buy to attempt a downgrade with a not `100% chance of winning

Ah, that’s good to know, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

The only thing off the shelf that I’m aware of that “might” be able to do it is the iCS Decoder for the iCopy-XS. And I think that’s just an expensive version of what Equipter described.

I have an iCopy but I have no experience with the decoder.

yeah thags literally just a product version of a weaponised reader there’s no guarantee it will work if the card is elite keyed, not SE keyed, or if the system is not compatible with legacy cards.