Virtual Cyborg Meet-Up space :Robot:

4:00 am

1 Like

hopefully I can find the event on altspace. I think i will try to get up, and got to bead later again. I work tomorrow in the lateshift

It will be on Menu → Events → All

Their VR world does not meet the crazy requirements of Altspace to be classified as “Main” event. But they still get a lot of people coming in.

1 Like

hopefully i can find it

They will livestream it to Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130107889165440

1 Like

I’d be in Vr if I could, but I’m stuck at work… I’ll try to watch particulate however I can

Was that AI organism that is slowly destroying humanity comment real? Or a reference to some show or something? Lol

:joy: lol I’m not sure. But I’ve heard so many interesting theories and conspiracies. I like to listen to everyone and dig deeper into their knowledge of the subject, asking questions usually gets them to understand the improbability of their stories. Then we can go back on how the actual tech works from the perspective of someone who works directly with implants. They sometimes need to get those ideas out of their system and they can’t support them anymore after a while.
Some people are just trolls that drink before coming in VR so there is some happy conversations. ^^ many show interest in the tech and I keep sending everyone to DT website ^^

3 Likes

After a year in AltSpaceVR, finally hosting my first event about microchip implants, if anyone is free at this time would love some feedback.

3 Likes

can you please write the time for Vienna.
Hopefully I can come

@RyuuzakiJulio is a smart cookie, I followed the link and it showed my local time

Austria is currently 12 hours behind NZ, so your link should show 3:30am to 4:30am Saturday 19th March

4 hours away for me…

2 Likes

must go to work soon, I didn’t understand this CET this was so confusing.

i think its easier to understand to write name and time of cities.

Bad timing to see this now as it ends. Sorry!

We will promote future events much more completely across all socials. @RyuuzakiJulio is doing a great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

Thank you for the people who came to the event.
On this episode I we went trough a walk in history of human identification, secure access, we saw a quick recap of evolution of IDs and Keys and Passwords and the obvious solution we all know and love.
Got some questions from people who has never had a chip implant, but are now curious about them.

Is my hope that his events will help propagate the interest for microchip implants and to air out questions about them.

VR is a great space to interact with other liked minded people around the world, and everyone is so much into technology that is actually rare to find someone against this technology here. At least IMO.

I will save this presentation and will bring it up again after finishing all the episodes leading to my recommendations and setup guides for the most commonly used microchip implants.

This is very beginer friendly, so perhaps is not as advanced as some of us would like it to be. (for now)

But is full of interesting topics and information about the tech we all enjoy in this forum.

Hope to see you guys next week, And look forward to your comments.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Following up last week: Human Microchip Implants. Come and get an introduction on the next level of identification in our first presentation about cybernetic implants for humans. For hours in your timezone open this link: Microchip Implants - Pt 2 | AltspaceVR

1 Like

put an altspace logo on that image so i can use it for promo on our socials :slight_smile:

They are picky on the use of their logos. I haven’t read if its allowed, I will try to see if we can do it for next time.

n prob… the link alone will be fine