VivoKey Apex Applet Poll

Just curious, is it possible that the not a tesla key app could be updated to support the model S refresh? I know it’s model 3 only right now but wasn’t sure if the refresh which brings the S more inline with the 3 and Y would offer compatibility with the Apex app?

Is it possible the current app could work for the new S? Or would a separate app need to be made for the different model?

do you have a physical key card for the S and / or Y which we could test?

@amal I’m placing an order for one next month most likely so I could always send you one after I take delivery.

indeed… first scan with TagInfo when you get it… then we can go from there.

I believe we won’t have compatibility issues. As I understand it, the magic Tesla Service Card is not going to be updated, so it’ll still follow the same specs overall and our app should work fine.

2 Likes

tenor

Because why not?

Link to top post /Poll

1 Like

Good to see KeePass still on top.
Honestly, for me, that’s the most exciting feature above payments.

5 Likes

Which option is the not a Tesla keycard. That’s my vote!

The tesla NAK applet already exists

2 Likes

Just found it! earlier in the thread

Apex mega here we come :cupid:

2 Likes

We’d love Bitwarden as a password manager since that’s what we use, but if we need KeePass then we’ll definitely looking into switching over.
Looking forward to 2FA options with OTP and U2F, WebAuthn, PIV, PGP. Basically all of it we can use. And we’d love a hardware crypto wallet in the future. I think Jamie asked about that a few days ago but I can’t remember.

1 Like

We are planning on offering a service based on bitwarden called VivoKey Vault. It was under development for a while and a proof of concept was produced but core system redesigns of the VivoKey platform took priority. We will return to it some day soon though.

The idea is to eventually begin offering services that are tied to the VivoKey platform, Vault being one of them.

7 Likes

We look forward to it. I’ll make a note of that so we don’t needlessly transfer all our passwords and everything over.

1 Like

I implemented support for KeepassXC, see

2 Likes

Bump 1

I am hoping any votes in this poll, MIGHT help steer the direction or at least help prioritise the order of applets considered for development :man_shrugging:

Link to poll in the top post

2 Likes

I see there haven’t been any commits to the PIV applet protocol in some time but is it available to test? @fraggersparks

Having fun with my apex, took a while to sort with iOS, lots of reading through threads on forum. OTP app working great with yubico-Auth. Any update of the bitwarden integration app ?

bitwarden server is annoying the way it works so we don’t have any plans at this time to integrate it :confused:

Ok - get it, I’ll make the move to KeePass on mass.