VivoKey Apex update

yes the current spark 1 dev card from the development kit can act as this.

1 Like

So for the moment is the idea to go ahead with the P71 chips?

I vaguely remember a while back that there was some rapid chip swaps in discussion, I think i drifted off the forum before anything was truly finalised

If you scroll up you will see that they did use the P71

(Not corrected by Amal in the following post)

1 Like

Hi Guys,
anyone has updates? I´m very excited…

Customs troubles at the moment. There’s a huge tariff on populated electronics coming in to the US. It would be like “whatever, that’s lame but I’ll pay your stupid money” except, the fact that there’s a tariff causes a huge backup in customs while they try and collect it, and they simultaneously don’t make it easy to pay. It’s madness.

It’s almost like the people making decisions want to make things more difficult and potentially trigger a global economic collapse :thinking:

1 Like

For the latest news, straight from the horse’s mouth, and all sorts of additional behind the scenes footage, you could join the DT Club.

It’s worth it, if you can afford it.

3 Likes

I think there’s a hidden update in Amal’s Birthday message to the community!

2 Likes

Of course. But that means no further update here in the community?

Which message?

general updates will still be posted to the community … like when i actually get the dang apex chips on antennas here and they test good… i’ll defo post here about that! … the DT club just might get a little video about it though… that kind of thing.

Got it.
So the question is you can or want say how far away the release is or only in the club? :slight_smile:

well the release depends on results of testing the stuff that has not arrived yet… so i’ve learned to stop giving ETAs because the unexpected seems to always happen… particularly with this project.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Understand that. Where technology is sometimes happens the unexpected things.

And to be clear I understand the club thing as well. :wink:

Thanks @amal

Not at all.

The birthday message was here…

It wasn’t specifically marked as being about apex and it wasn’t in the club.

Unfortunately they are still, as far as we know, stuck in customs as @satur9 stated.

Thanks for sharing. Excited to hear more about the testing and stuff

1 Like

THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELIVERED!!

Unfortunately I am running out the door… but I will test asap and update!

26 Likes

giphy (2)

tenor (1)

200w (1)

9 Likes

3 Likes

@magic really IS magic! They asked about something folks have been waiting months for and it shows up the same day! Quick, @magic, wish for something else for everyone on the forum!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

But remember the rules

signal-2021-07-04-175859

5 Likes