Vivokey Authenticator on iOS

Greetings,

Wondering if there will be Vivokey Authenticator support on iOS or an equivalent app. I have an android and it works properly on there but I would love to see support for the iPhone.

Thanks,

Follow the link below to install

i have the applet installed but theres no vivokey authenticator app on ios, only android. That is my question if is there is an equivalent app or just use my android

Yep we are working on an Apex Manager app for Android which includes otp functionality. The iOS version is coming soon.

4 Likes

What about the Vivokey authenticator for iOS or will that be inside the apex manager app? I know that I can download Vivokey Authenticator on my android and it works.

It will be part of the apex manager application.

1 Like

Gotcha, so what current working authenticator solutions are there for the vivokey apex flex?

Only VivoKey authenticator for Android

1 Like

Perfect, thank you! I will use my android for now but do you have an expected date for the app to also be on iOS or Testflight? Thanks!

TestFlight probably mid-March?

3 Likes

Sounds great! Be sure to let me know when its available, thank you!!!

1 Like

Hey guys I just recieved my apex and I only have an Iphone. The fidesmo app works great except the FIDO2 beta wont install on the device. It errors out with failed before even connecting. But that is something else. I was looking for iPhone support for the apex manager or I will be getting a cheap android temporarily just for this. I saw that testflight was possibly out in march. I would be willing to test if its available. I use testflight for other stuff. Im trying to have the device implanted this weekend or next week depending on studios schedule. Thanks for any info you may have.

1 Like

Check this thread out (its not too long) it should answer your question.

Long story short, get yourself stabby stabbed and hopefully all shoiud be sorted by the time you are healed

Ok sounds good thanks. I’m loving this community. I don’t talk alot but I’m a security engineer in the IT field and this stuff really sparked my attention when I saw it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah careful with too many attempts. Definitely try deploying something else to reset your fail counter in the P71 chip.

1 Like

I just got it implanted about two hours ago. A little nervous that it’s not being recognized but I’m hoping it’s the bandage. What’s the reset counter on the apex

Your best bet is to just leave it to heal.
Give it 2 weeks and try again

I tried it again when i got home with a tagaderm on instead of thicker bandage and it worked fine. Im leaving it alone now though. So just a waiting game.

3 Likes

My ears are burning @amal :sweat_smile:
FYI to iPhone users, I have TOTP working with my flex and the Yubico Authenticator app for iOS.
Yubico had a stand at a conference I attended recently - chip demo blew their minds.

5 Likes

Yeah same for me just waiting on fidesmo2 and I’ll be all set. :grin:

1 Like