Vivokey spark 2 not scanning

Hit the save icon and post the txt or xml file… it should give a better understanding of the chip inside

Also is this an actual key or a key card? Photo of the key?

So the app It isn’t letting me save the XML file and it is a card

Interesting… do you have a proxmark3?

I just got it in the mail but have no idea how to use it yet so watching videos on it as we speak

Did you buy from Dangerous Things with the Iceman firmware preloaded?

What platform are you using? Linux, Windows, Apple?

Just a suggestion
This is a good guide to follow…

You shouldn’t have any issues if you follow it exactly, and if you get stuck, it will probably be easier for us to help you through it

Yes I did and thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’m thinking it might be fun to sniff the traffic between the car and card with the proxmark3 just to see how it works… then maybe it might be possible to put on a chip implant. Worst case we could prob convert it to an implant.

Yeah I’m working on setting the proxmark right now that I’m back home. Will upload once I get that info for you

3 Likes

The (in SL2) portion implies AES keys according to a document I found. That would make it more likely to be a Conversion candidate afaik

Am I able to copy that to my NeXT?

No, Legic are generally not clonable to anything because the target chips don’t exist really.

Conversion Service
This will take you to the Payment conversion, but effectively the same thing.

Ok so it has been a week since installation most of the inflammation is gone and the vivokey app or anything else still can’t recognize my chip. Should I start worrying?

Real answer

Weird but no, give it another week before you worry.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer and the laugh!:joy:

3 Likes

Ok so it’s been 2 weeks since I installed it and all the inflammation is gone yet it isn’t scanning with anything still

1 Like

I assume amal will want that one back and he will likely send you a new one.

I say go to the store and use the help button

How do I get it removed?