Walletmor, payment implant dropping October?

Whoa! Stop, Halt!

Did you just claim to be a Cyborg? I knew you’d come around.

6 Likes

Is it bad i like that idea :rofl:

1 Like

Yeees. It’s called irony. Since I was talking nonsense, I figured I’d throw that in :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Amal, can you say a bit more about the legal loopholes? Does it have anything to do with the country the company has been set up in?

DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES

I don’t envy Amal though, guessing he kept this under wraps because he CANT say anything yet, and now we all know somethings up so we are going to bug the hell out of him

1 Like

It don’t cost us a dime to grill him. Although if I’m honest, the only real question at the end of the day is: will the implant wearer have to replace the implant every x years? Because ultimately, that’s the rub with the current “solutions”.

2 Likes

And we’ll probably get what we paid

Sigh. I should really stay away from such threads… By now, you all know how easy I get hyped, and having a working payment implant I won’t have to replace after some years would be… nice. Yep, nice. Yes, I’m trying to stay calm.
nervous

6 Likes

There’s a heck of a business model in there somewhere. Patreon? Go fund me? Who’d pay $15 (donation) per question?

2 Likes

Don’t give Amal ideas now. Knowing this community, they seem to wait on him like junkies their pusher.

5 Likes

AMAFAF - Ask Me Anything (For A Fee)
AMAAAS - AMA as a Service

1 Like

Did you mean “we”

2 Likes

Hmm, actually no: I’m one of the enthusiasts who like to take their own sweet time and weigh the pros and cons for hours before committing to spending any of my hard earned on an implant - or not at all, in the case of the Titan.

I don’t get easily excited over anything. And when I do, I know I’ll regret it if I don’t wait until I cool down to sign on the dotted line.

2 Likes

Actually, me too. Seems weird that I was one of the first to jump on the Titan then, right? Basically I committed to that long before (years) it was even a possibility. If payments come around, then I’ll probably do more of an evaluation. It’s not something that I’ve already bought into.

1 Like

Some of the reasons I decided to not drag this over from VK forum where @wendysighs posted a couple of weeks ago.
But now the cat’s out of the bag, …

1 Like

Then it wasn’t an impulse purchase. It was just the opportunity you were looking for.

First ting imma get with my titan coupon is a bloody spark fed up with not being in the vivokey forum :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yup, exactly. Strike while the iron is hot.

Exactly how I felt about the titan, wanted one forever wasnt willing to get a implant with a known limited life span.

2 Likes

A functioning payment implant that will work in Canada is my “killer app”. I can waffle on various other chips/implants, but unless the price is waaayyy out there, I am pretty sure I am going to windmill slam that button. Once it is confirmed to work with the Canuckistani banking system. We don’t have Samsung Pay here except one or two banks, and even those are not reliable. I opened an account with one (CIBC) specifically because the Samsung Pay site listed them as a participant and my card won’t enroll. So I’m all over it IF I can use it.

1 Like