Walletmor - some questions

Ok, I totally see your point. I have been to Bulgaria myself this year and did some research. For those of you who haven’t been there - Bulgaria is far from a cashless society. Most of the transactions are done in cash, and you can hardly see a restaurant in a major city that accepts cards, not to mention contactless payments. I know what sort of impression it may create.

However, let’s not forget that iCard holds the EMI status (Electronic Money Institution - that is what we are looking to get), which is supervised by the Bulgarian National Bank. Of course, it is a standard type of financial license that may be issued in every EU country. According to the EU law, there are no differences in the standards that you need to meet as a company to get the EMI status, no matter if you are registered in Bulgaria, Poland, Sweden, or the UK (for now). The checklist is 11-page long, and it contains 100+ documents. To be honest, I established my own account out there before Walletmor was launched, and I was sure about my money.

What is more, I got in touch with several web-developers and fin-tech related software houses (which was my primer focus until this implant’s launch), and I got clear feedback that the procedures are always the same, no matter if you are registered in the UK, Poland, Sweden, Lithuania or Bulgaria.

Alright fair enough. I trust your judgment. To be fair, it’s been more a few years since I’ve been there, but it seemed like stepping into the 19th century. I’ve spent some time in rural Romania in the Mureș area, and even that place seemed less backward.

Re your and Amal’s tech creds and solution-finding abilities, I have no worry about those :slight_smile:

Yeah, I get that - and with the examples I stated, I wanted to say that, despite being “safe” by law, several things are not neccessary a good idea to implant or insert into your body in any other way. So if you have a “safe” item (that’s actually not really safe at all), say some earrings made of a not very biocompatible material, you have to rely on your piercer to tell you “hell nah, I won’t pierce you with that, that’s not a good idea”. If your piercer decides to pierce you with that nontheless, he is not responsible for what goes wrong, because you sign a form beforehands where you basically agree with all possible risks that may occur.

If I take a… dunno, metal implant coated with nickel, which can lead to a massive reaction inside my body, and go to a surgeon and ask him to implant that into my body, I strongly expect the surgeon to refuse. Because he might be held responsible for what goes wrong, because he has sworn the hippocratic oath and because something like this, if gone public, will lead to a massive backlash no surgeon would ever risk. And because of the same reasons, I am just very surprised that you found “real” surgeons willing to implant non-sterile and non-necessary implants. Like I said, bodmod-artists might risk that, because they are working in a pretty experimental field anyways, but surgeons?

Surgeons are allowed to make mistake as long as they can justify it: for instance, they broke someone’s ribcage giving them a heart massage because that’s better than the patient dying. Not ideal, possibly avoidable, but understandable given the cirmstances.

Or they might be allowed by an ethics committee after reviewing some difficult-to-choose options, or their research project.

In any case, they act when they’re sure they can justify why they’ve chosen to act in court, is the short of it.

As for the Hippocratic Oath, that’s another matter altogether: it prevents doctors from interfering with a functioning body. Or said another way, it prevents them from performing unnecessary acts - including of course, performing unnecessary body modifications and implanting unnecessary implants. Only in some cases are such body modifications deemed necessary: for example sex change operations. But usually, again, they do it because the alternative for the patient is worse.

In our case, we’re fine before getting the body modifications we want, and we’re possibly better afterwards. But crucially for doctors, the alternative to not doing anything is not worse than doing something - hence their refusing to do anything. Unless you can prove convincingly that not getting that Haworth implant or that Walletmor implant will lead you to fall into a deep depression and commit suicide, and that no other course of action will cure your depression. But that’s pretty unlikely.

…of course.

…sure

And they give you quite a bit to read before performing an operation, telling you what might all go wrong, so they can’t be held responsible if something bad happens. I’m partly fine with that, though it leads to some cases where a doctor makes some serious fault and cannot be held responsible for it, but that’s a different story.

This is the part where it gets interesting, and that’s just what I wanted to say - I seriously doubt any not-so-shady surgeon will ever install an unneccesary implant into a healthy, full-working body. That’s what we have bodmod-artists for, and it still leaves a big grey area of things those artists are not trained for and the surgeons are not allowed to do.

So again - why do those hair-implant-surgeons (who already look shady to me) agree to implant the Walletmor? Or rather “anything the customer wants”, as long as it is more or less safe? This does simply not strengthen my trust in those guys…

Thing is, it doesn’t even concern me, but if it looks a bit strange to me, I might not be the only one…

You answered your own question :slight_smile:

Cosmetic surgery is like the outhouse of the medical house: they’re technically part of the property, but it kind of stinks. It’s on the fringe of what’s acceptable from a medical standpoint. In theory, it shouldn’t be allowed to exist. My personal theory is that it does and it’s legal because rich people want it, and because influencial surgeons make a metric fuckton of money on the side with it.

That’s why I asked a while ago whether cosmetic surgeons were approachable for our kinds of non-essential procedures because they’re already walking the fine line.

And sometimes not even that…
I think it’s totally okay that cosmetic surgery exists - to each his own, as long as everyone’s happy with the outcome. But there were tons of storys about things that went really bad with those guys, simply because people wanted to save money and ended up with implanting unsafe stuff. I think, today, there are definitely safe and well-operating cosmetic surgeons who do great work and help people be happier with the way they look - and who pay a lot for that, so, kinda win-win-situation.

But if there are cosmetic surgeons who already have a shady homepage, claiming strange things and are willing to implant non-sterile things - I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to recommend them.

Oh I’m fine with cosmetic surgery. I’m fine with anything personally, as long as people who wish something fully understand what they’re in for before getting it.

I’m just saying, by the criteria set by the very medical profession it’s supposed to be part of, cosmetic surgery should even be allowed… I was only commenting on the double-standards in the medical world when it comes to money-making procedures.

The correct statement would be “not considered regulated by law”… there is no assumption of safety. A device is either regulated or unregulated. A regulated device undergoes some form of rigour, but unregulated devices or products are definitely not considered safe by anyone under the law.

There are some drugs and products categorized as “generally recognized as safe”, and are still unregulated… but I don’t believe piercing jewelry has this distinction either.

2 Likes

yeah… That means that they trust us and our products :slight_smile:

Again… It is not JUST a hair surgery clinic (although that is the core business). The professionals who work there and specialized in various fields, including neuro-surgery, which seems to be a bit more advanced than hair transplant…

I prepared an extensive legal notice which states all the responsibilities that we are taking, responsibilities that the surgeon is taking, and responsibilities that the customer is taking. Basically, it says that if there is any sort of biological reaction that is caused by the implant itself - it is our responsibility.

However, if there is any sort of reaction that is caused by the wrongly-performed injection, it is the surgeon’s responsibility.

That is pretty much what sums up the whole discussion well :wink:

Wojtek,

Sorry to derail the subject of the thread a bit, as this has nothing to do with Walletmor. But I just gotta ask: are those medical professionals you have an agreement with open to getting contacted for serious body modification projects that are properly researched, but beyond the reach of body artists? Or are they okay to implant Walletmor customers with Walletmor implants as per your agreement and nothing else?

I’m asking because I’ve been asking surgeons for almost two decades if they’d be willing to perform a minor muscle externalization in my non-dominant arm, and I’ve always received a bit fat NO as an answer - when I got an answer at all.

Perhaps those professionals you’re in contact with would be open to performing such a procedure - with the proper waiver signed by me, meeting with them prior if they’d like, and any other hoop they’d like me to jump through of course.

If they are, could you give me a contact? In PM if you prefer.

I know this has nothing to do with Walletmor and I apologize, but I’m clutching at straws with that one.

2 Likes

Hello all, someone knows if the stock is limited ?

Here:

1 Like

As Rosco said Above.

If you are keen set a countdown timer for

Days: 01 Hours: 08 Minutes: 00

Here is the link with the launch date and time

no worries, I will be happy to help you out

Shall we get on a call “Next Year” :smiley: ?

Ty boss, hope I will get one :medal_sports:

Very groovy Wojtek, thanks!

Yeah next year is fine. There’s no rush. I’ve been waiting 20 years. It’s not like it’s urgent or anything.
I want to give you a buzz to discuss the Walletmor implant at some point anyway.

Hello happy new year’s.

Test mode actived for stripe, I can’t buy

@amal

Maybe @wojtek or email wojtek@walletmor.com

it should go through now

2 Likes