Weird Conversation

I’m curious if that would make it more healthy? I’d imagine it would be less carbs and some more protein.

I don’t know if I would like any animal as much if it was a human. Percentage wise I like animals more than humans but I also don’t look for the same things in an animal that I do with a human.

Like I don’t know if a dog would be the best conversationalist tbh :rofl: , nor would I find it cute if a human licked my cheek.

3 Likes

One of those animals will empty their own anal glands with their tongue.

1 Like

Agreed, to be human would be a backward step

100% agreed

I would rather talk to a dog than most people

I wouldn’t call face licking a personality trait as such…

1 Like

I think it just boosted the protein. That cricket flour is like 6g of protein per Tbsp

2 Likes

As I typed it I was like, this is an awful example I should replace this. But I kinda wanted to see the responses. @Backpackingvet certainly delivered :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fair point, and as I judge people on their personalities and actions, I could still be friends with somebody that had a good personality and emptied their own anal glands with their tongue :wink: I might just keep my distance

Anyway, Sorry @Kinanizer
Who would try eating human flesh :poultry_leg: :meat_on_bone: :shallow_pan_of_food:

3 Likes

I’d eat anything to stay alive. Cute animals, smart animals, and human animals. Just stick with the limbs, though. It’s not worth messing with the torso or head because there’s not much meat on them and you risk eating dangerous prions. If I could try myself or somebody else like an amputee, I would for the novelty.

We’re all animals, in the end. If survival isn’t a concern for you and you can get the necessary protiens without killing, don’t. It’s better for the planet, your conscience, and your health.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t. Not for moral reasons, but because I’ve read human flesh tastes like pork, and I’m not fond of pork. The novelty factor isn’t enough for me to try something that tastes of something else I already know I don’t like.

1 Like

Sear your skin and cook some bacon. Same smell.

“Weird Conversation, eh? I bet it’s not that wei… oh holy shit nevermind”

I think if feet weren’t brought up first I’d have less of an aversion to the idea. A hamstring roast? Might be good. Calf muscle jerkey? Could be tasty. Boiled humans feet? I’ve suddenly lost my appetite…

I’ve gnawed on pig and chicken feet before, but the thought of eating a human foot makes my stomach do flips and turns. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Well what happens if, when you try human flesh for the first time, you become entranced with it and cannot curb your craving for flesh, inevitably becoming a cannibalistic serial killer that gets a Netflix docu-series made about your life?

2 Likes

That’s a genuine mental disorder that occurs in many people who eat human meat. It’s a type of addiction basically. I would say if you can’t handle gambling you shouldn’t try human.

4 Likes

There’s a lot going on in this sentence.

6 Likes

I would definitely try Tiger :tiger2: before I tried human

2 Likes

Mean looking “tiger”