What "Dangerous Things" have you been up to?

Was wondering what creative ways you guys have implemented your implants into your daily lives? What projects are you working with your implants, or what projects have you successfully finished?

Let’s get a thread going of problems/ solutions- who knows, someone may be able to help you with that idea of yours

-z

I am an Access Control Integrator.
On all installations that I do for my customers, I always programed my credential as this allows me to test
the systems. So far it has worked well. No more reaching for my Keychain…

I have the xEM and programmed it to my HID credential. It has also allowed me to test readers read range which I think is great. So far the readers with best read range have been the HID 6005B, HID 5365, HID 5395, and the Farpointe P500.

4 Likes

Creative integration! Its interesting to see how you’ve integrated it into your life.

I own/Operate an auto repair shop in rural WV. Lisy of my customers are still leary “of all the computers” in their cars. I have my implant storing my business card, and of course access to my laptop and scanner tool. I use this every day to show that while they may not understand them, we do. My shop has been open continuously 48 years, and i’m the"new generation" seems to work well. Puts my customers at ease that the same family who ran a bell-hopper in the fifties is still on top of the game. Even if we do live in the middle of no where lol. Oh ands I jack door codes at motels so I don’t need the card key

3 Likes