What do you wish you had known before your first implant?

I don’t know about the rest of these guys, but I’ve been waiting for something like this for 4-ish years

2 Likes

I’ve been interested in this stuff for like… 6 months? only really started diving in a few days ago though. I’m a wee noob at all this.

I lurked on the Biohack.me forums for a few years before this. I’ve always been more into the magnet side of things, but saw they were having a Cyborg Monday deal on here last year and the impatience of waiting for a properly coated magnet got to me, so I got chipped while I waited.

The thing I’m most excited for about the Apex line is the ability to finally make contactless payments. It’s going to do so much more, but for now, that’s all I’m concerned with it doing. The PGP and two-factor modules seem super useful as well though.

It’s been really cool to watch the evolution of chips though, from people buying pet tags to stick into themselves, to a whole line/industry based around human specific implants.

5 Likes

Best place to answer that question is HERE
and you will probably find this there also, but just in case, HERE

2 Likes

My answer is basically identical to @Pilgrimsmaster’s I just scoured the internet for the info I needed to be 100% sure I got the right chip I needed. For the sake of answering the question, I wish I knew vivokey was just as/more capable than a normal ntag216 chip. Other than that nothing.

2 Likes