Where's everyone from

Hello from Brazil, Parana…

3 Likes

Howdy neighbour :wave:

3 Likes

Dallas TX, just moved here from KY. I’m so glad that the rest of the US is NOT like KY. What a drain that place was. Nothing to do but drink and do drugs. Now I’m happily almost a year sober!

6 Likes

Right on dude, that’s good to hear keep it up. I had to make a move away from the east coast for the same reasons.

4 Likes

Thanks mate! Glad you got out of your situation as well, right coast ain’t right sometimes

1 Like

I live in Irvine, CA.
Grew up in Aus and NZ.
Born in the UK. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heck yeah! Good to know someone pretty close!!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s awesome!
Know any people closer than LA able to do flex implants by any chance? :grinning:

1 Like

I found a place in Fullerton. The piercer had never done it but willing.
I’m gonna go to the place in LA. Shit if you wanna cruiz to me. We can go together maybe get a discount hahaha

1 Like

SE MN.

I have medical experience, including sutures. I have worked in sterile operating rooms. I am also experienced cannulizing veins and arteries.

I guess I am saying I can help if needed.

3 Likes

Definitely :smiley: if timelines sync up, who knows how long this pandemic will mess with things.

1 Like

I was born on planet Earth - don’t matter where. I’ve lived in 7 countries. I currently hail from my 8th, Finland.

2 Likes

Im waiting on my first implants to arrive, then convince a friend who used to be a nurse to de-isolate from society and stab me, then you can count me in for Minneapolis Minnesota

4 Likes

West/Central Texas here… Near Abilene. Originally from Long Island, NY.

Anyone in Texas looking for an installer, I suggest getting in touch with Pineapple at Shaman Modifications in Austin. Incredibly smart, well-spoken guy, has chips himself, and tremendous experience. They’re shut down for quarantine, but I’ll be finding him again as soon as the Apex is out.

(Sorry, if this isn’t the place. Being in the middle of nowhere, it was worth the 8 hr round trip drive and I haven’t plugged him before. Hopefully it helps someone.)

6 Likes

I got that. I went to see Ian Bell in Killeen Tx, and I’m from SW Arkansas.
A pro, who not only has experience, but has their own implant experience is so worth the effort. I’m not knocking the self installers, but if you have the option to go to a pro, especially for the first one, do it.

1 Like

I’m so sorry.

5 Likes

Don’t rub it in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from Livingston, Scotland.

Awesome post BTW

3 Likes

Updated the map.

It’s quite impressive how spread out everyone is.

3 Likes

Europe and North America, yes.
Everybody else, not so much.

Also, because it’s a long scroll to the top anymore.

3 Likes