Where's everyone from

I couldn’t find a post about where people are from. I’m really just wondering if there is anyone in Colorado.

8 Likes

I’m from The Netherlands, Europe, Planet Earth

4 Likes

The Emerald Isle

6 Likes

Phoenix, AZ, USA
I was going to point you to https://map.thunderblaster.io/ but apparently it doesn’t work anymore.

2 Likes

I think @GrimEcho is from Colorado GrimEcho

github.com/brianHVB

3 Likes

From Éire, “reside” in Eastern Europe, do business in SE Asia and North America. I’m from all around

3 Likes

Originally Australia, migrated to Canada (Toronto) 5 years ago.

3 Likes

Florida, USA

3 Likes

Tall dude. How tall are you really? It’s a competition ;). I’m 6’9".

1 Like

i’m in that range as well, i’m at least 6’8"

Me too, are you in the panhandle by chance? I think it would be cool to meet up with someone who has already been chipped to just talk with them for a bit.

3 Likes

I’m only 6’5", but I came up with that name when I lived in Hawaii. I was a solid foot taller than anyone else in my school at the time.

Tampa, Unfortunately. If you ever in the area though, totally feel free to hit me up.

1 Like

i’m from the bay area, but am attending college in detroit, MI!

3 Likes

Yep – Colorado here. Not a ton of us implantees here, but hoping it will start to grow since Denver/Boulder has a huge tech scene.

3 Likes

@GrimEcho who did you get to do your(unless self done)? The girl that was Jonesed to do it hasnt contacted me and contacting the guy on the pattern map in denver is impossible. Also are you maybe trying to grab a beer and talk about this shit? I dont currently have an implant of anh kind and it would be cool to get together with someone with experience over beers.

1 Like

Also the denver tech scene is kind of dying since Austin TX is the new programmer mecha

1 Like

SW Arkansas. I might be the only implantee for several counties at least. I’m waaayyyy out in the boonies.

2 Likes

Way the hell up in the northern wastes of BC.

2 Likes

Windsor ontario here.

4 Likes

I have two X-series implants. Both were done at DEFCON 2018. I was going to get a flex-series implant done while at the BioHacking conference in Austin last year, but the guy who was going to do it had his flight canceled.

There’s a tattoo shop in Denver that will do the x-series implants (they both sell and implant them), but the guy isn’t comfortable doing flex installs (or at least he wasn’t as of a year or so ago). There’s a place in New Mexico where I was going to go to get a beta version of one of the newer flex products inserted, but it looks like I’m going to wait for the new version of the chip.

I’m in the metro-Denver area. PM me and maybe we can grab a beer sometime.

2 Likes

Philly

2 Likes