Where's everyone from

UK, England

2 Likes

Belgium here! :belgium:

2 Likes

ont. canada

2 Likes

hey, you’re right over the border!! hello from detroit!

2 Likes

I’m from Zagreb, Croatia.
I don’t know anyone with an implant. If you’re in Zagreb say hi

2 Likes

I literally was just having a private discussion with @Pilgrimsmaster about when I land back in Simferopol tommorow, my wife and I are coming down to Croatia for an early holiday. Deffinetly would love to buy you a beer @franskav.

2 Likes

Troms, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe :slightly_smiling_face: perhaps the most northern implantees as of yet? :stuck_out_tongue: I live at 70° north

2 Likes

@MouSkxy sounds cool with me. Feel free to drop me a DM so we can exchange emails

1 Like

I am from North Queensland, on the East coast of Australia.

1 Like

:czech_republic: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Prague will always be my home away from home. Spent my teenage days living there and loved it.

On another note, Hell.cz seems to be offline. I still have family over there and had planned to visit some time later this year and was thinking of getting a flex implant installed by them. Hopefully they are still operational.

2 Likes

Austria :slight_smile: in a small village (Hundsheim) in the near of the border to Slovakia (Bratislava)

2 Likes

@JennyMcLane my wife grew up in Bratislava!

1 Like

Beautiful city :slight_smile:
Are you öiving in Slovakia

1 Like

No we live in Simferopol, Crimea. I use live loosely, I live on an Airplane most days lol. We have been here for about 3 years. My wife’s sister lives in Vienna, Austria so we drive from Vienna to Bratislava often.

I’m usually in Eastern Europe and Asia, I only enter the US for a current federal case. Do you go to Bratislava often @JennyMcLane?

1 Like

Illinois, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way

2 Likes

Was NY, now Kent England. It’s great to see a truly world wide group here

3 Likes

Only when I’m going to the cinema, for me it is a short hop with the bus. It’s cheaper to go to the cinema in Slovakia then in Austria - and they have also in Slovakia a great IMAX Cinema.

1 Like

Mexico/Colombia originally, German but living in Sweden since last year.

1 Like

London !

2 Likes