Where's everyone from

Indiana, USA

1 Like

Lansing, MI, USA, Terra

1 Like

I live in Troy Michigan, but grew up in Pittsburgh PA.

3 Likes

I thought I’d just generate a map of all the places so far listed here.
Just thinking that it would be nice to see a visual of how far the reach this shared interest of ours is. :grin:

8 Likes

@Aemun nice m8!

3 Likes

To be fair, I only spent 5mins doing it haha.

Just searched some key words for custom map pinning and that was the 2nd or 3rd site I found :muscle: :smile:

5 Likes

Good looking at throwing me in the Republic with you :kissing_heart::grin::joy:.

Can we like raise hell with Google maps and get the Isle as one with no border line? I mean fuck here in the Crimea depending on what map service you use it’ll tell you, your in Russia or a conflict zone.

4 Likes

Ah sure you’re all over the shop! :smile:

2 Likes

Its interesting that the most dense group of people in the us so far is very north east. That map is really cool

1 Like

Georgia, US. :cowboy_hat_face: Not too many folks here from the South it seems!

2 Likes

I’m orginally from va(its kind of the south).

2 Likes

What’s VA? No from the USA so don’t know the short hand for the states

1 Like

Virginia. I was responding to cybriver. You have mine on the map already

4 Likes

Lovely state, and when I was there it still felt like the south, everyone was very friendly (although I visited in winter and it definitely had that northern bite!)

2 Likes

read: everyone in the north is unfriendly

1 Like

Haha not unfriendly, I’ve just noticed that most people from up north are more inclined to not care about you or who you are unless they are directly interacting with you.

1 Like

Haha, I like how the map puts my dot in Sweden, then Finland, then Norway as you zoom in🤣
Great work @Aemun btw👍

1 Like

Figured I’ll post here too! I’m from Turin, Italy :slight_smile: Any other fellow italian here?

1 Like

I’ve spent a good bit of time in southern Italy.(I have family in Napoli

1 Like

Added you to the map @hbar.boi :ok_hand:

1 Like