Where's everyone from

Feel free to pin me in Toronto, Canada :ok_hand:

1 Like

Omaha, Nebraska.

@GrimEcho I don’t know if you’ve heard of Sparkfun Electronics, they’re a little shop up in Niwot/Longmont, they have a guy up there with at least an xEM and
xNT

1 Like

Wait sparkfun is in longmont?!

1 Like

Yeah it’s off of 119 in Niwot

1 Like

SparkFun, Self implant video ( I used it in the Wiki, because I thought he did a good job

3 Likes

Map updated.

@Midimarn, Any chance you’d throw the map into your initial post at the top? just so people can see it when they start reading the thread. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Which map?

1 Like

This one

2 Likes

Hell.cz is still working - https://hell.cz/, but one more good place to implant is here - https://www.tribo.cz/piercing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got my tongue pierced in Tribo years ago, wasn’t sure they were doing implants. Very nice people in there and very close to where I normally stay when I go over.

1 Like

It doesn’t give me the ability to edit anything over like a day old, but I should have my next trust level in like 3 days and can change it then.

1 Like

I also live in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

1 Like

Sound

1 Like

I’m in also Denver, CO. My box of goodies comes in the mail today :grin:

4 Likes

@TJBTiller my first house I owned as an “adult” was in Highlands Ranch like 10miles south of Denver :+1: loved those couple years!

3 Likes

@Midimarn, @Aemun
Done

4 Likes

9 and 10 on the map should have a party together.

2 Likes

@TJBTiller who are you going to have install it? Or are you just going to do it yourself?

1 Like

I was thinking about taking a little stroll down Broadway since there’s so many tattoo/body piercing shops along there. Almost all the business owners in Englewood are pretty chill if you ask them nicely. Doing it myself is the last resort. I work on cars and already know how bad it feels to have a screw make it through your hand because of some oil on a ratchet wrench… all I need to say. I don’t really want to deal with something similar so I want to stick to someone that I know will do it right.

1 Like

Patrick at bound by design is on the partners map. You might want to start there. I’m still looking for peircer to do mine in the springs because I don’t really want to drive up to denver.

1 Like