Where's everyone from

Yeah I’ll start there without a doubt! I do believe I’ll take a little walk and see if there is any other shop in the area that would be interested in becoming a partner. Mainly because I can see this community growing at an exponential rate, and I want to see the partner map more populated so other people can look at it and feel more comfortable knowing there are shops all over the place willing to do it.

1 Like

Orange county California :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Let me know how it goes. I might just end up taking the drive up there. I have 4 to do and cant stand to wait for the person I’ve been talking to to find out if she can do it legally.

1 Like

I’ll keep you updated! Now that I have the kit in my hands, it’s very tempting looking at my helping hands I use for my solder projects using those aligator clips with the silicone sleeve to pinch the skin and do it myself :sweat_smile:

A little too tempting…

4 Likes

Right, it’s getting pretty tempting. I just dont have the cleanest of places to do it is all that’s stopping me at this point(I share a 1 bedroom old apartment with my buddy(breaking up with his fiance))

2 Likes

Montevideo, URUGUAY :uruguay:

4 Likes

That’s what’s holding me back too. Hoping I get a response back from the guy on the map by tomorrow afternoon or I’m going for a little hunt.

2 Likes

Elmer
elmer buggs

5 Likes

I got a response from Bound by Design. I was told to see either Patrick or Candace. Patrick works Wednesday evenings 4-9 and Saturday 11-9. Candice works Sundays 4-9, Mondays 11-9, and Thursday 11-4. Of course, they aren’t able to promise anything over email but they did say they should be able to take care of it. Hope this helps if all else fails in the Springs :+1:

2 Likes

I might just go up there today and see if they have time to do it. I dont want to wait anymore

2 Likes

I talked on the phone with Patrick the other day. He told me he’s done a bunch of these and charges 45$ to do the actual implanting if it’s in the webbing between your forefinger and thumb. He also recommended showing up earlier in the day if you go on Saturday since it can get busy.

2 Likes

Does he do walk ins?

1 Like

Yes. In fact, he told me he specifically doesn’t do appointments.

1 Like

Sweet thanks for the information I’m heading that way now then

1 Like

Well now I know of at least 3 Irish people on the forum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

British Columbia

2 Likes

Well in like 45 minutes I’ll be implanted!!

7 Likes

I am from South Central Los Angeles CA 90044.

4 Likes

Right on dude.

1 Like

I did mine today at noon in my room. It went smoothly.
I didn’t pinch the skin with any tools, I just pre rolled it. I have little to no swelling.

4 Likes