Will high power electric fields fry implants?

So I had a question, if I find myself messing around with slayer exciters and other high voltage high frequency devices would that be a risk for implant destruction? Is it any risk as long as I ensure that nothing is going at 125khz or 13.56mhz? If there is enough power to fry an implant would it be frying me at the same time?

1 Like

Nope. Not generally an issue… hell not even an EMP strong enough to physically launch the chip into the air was enough to kill it. Check out Tests we've performed on our x-series tags - FAQs - Dangerous Things Forum

2 Likes

Thanks. I forgot about that thread. I was just making sure before I went and built a slayer exciter or something after I have a next in my hand and being thoroughly disappointed.

1 Like

Idk what about that video is so funny but it is

1 Like

EMPs is what the DT mind control transmitter uses to nudge DT implant wearers back into submission - you know, if it detects any signs of widespread noncompliance going on. You know it’s happened because of the slight trace of dribble you have to wipe off the corner of your mouth.

Anyhooo… the point is, the DT implants don’t seem to mind at all.

2 Likes

ALL HAIL AMAL!
(why am I drooling again?)

2 Likes