X-series extra range

Yeah I know, but I was hoping you could test it as an EM before I buy it from you to make sure the range is identical, because it’s not tuned to 125 kHz. I know it’s not that picky at that frequency, but ya never know…

1 Like

ugh

2 Likes

i’ll just toss one in your next shipment… unless you need it asap … it’s like $40 for us to send anything to you…

i can stick it on a proxmark3 later

No, absolutely no hurry :slight_smile:

I’m happy to pay for it - particularly if you can sterilize it before shipping. I don’t think my piercer wants to throw that in the autoclave. It might not be terribly safe.

$40? Really? Sounds like I’m ruining you each time I order something from you :slight_smile:

a little bit yeah, but you’re worth it :wink:

2 Likes

Suppository for your seat reader?
:wink:

They are a little longer than I thought, I was thinking about moving my Spark1 from my L0, but they might be a bit large for there.

Maybe forearm or L1-L4 / R1-R4

1 Like

That’s very kind of you. But like I said before, nobody works for free. You should charge me for shipping adequately.

Close: I plan on implanting it alongside my lumbars, just off to the side to clear the spinous process.

Nice, great idea :bulb:
Good decision for that behemoth, gotta protect it a little more

This is a project I’ve had in mind for some months. I still have a flexEM here that was supposed to be implanted there, but I backed off on that because I’m afraid it’ll bite me constantly. My installer also thought it wasn’t terribly safe. The glassie won’t bite, and the thin form factor lends itself well to finding a space between the vertebrae’s bony projections.

Amal, is the black stuff conformal coating?

I assume you mean black stuff… the resin inside is a biosafe medical resin. It’s not exactly rock hard… more rubbery… but it’s biosafe

Yes black, sorry.

No I meant, is the black material parylene on the outside (bio-bond) or is it just the color of the resin inside the glass?

Now that’s interesting…

Is anything Amal does not interesting?

Also, when you think you’ve seen all he’s got going, he casually tells you he’s got stuff lying around in his parts box, and you suddenly discover you want that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d guess it’s just inside,

I always thought the black stuff we always see on non DT chips was parylene, but the China chips I got for 3D printing, it’s just black epoxy inside to pot the electronics

You’re probably right. I didn’t realize you could zoom in on the image. Up close, it looks like the black goo is inside the glass. And all the coated chips I’ve seen have only the coating on half of the surface, and clearly this ain’t it.

It looks kind of fragile, what’s the OD 3mm?

Close to 4 mm.

It’s made for cattle. I assume it’s solid enough to withstand a large cow scratching against a fence or something.

So, the question is rosco greater than or less than a large cow? Lol

1 Like

Or a cow accident?

WC8bB8r

1 Like

Ground beef :slight_smile: