xG3 Diametric or Axial

Hmm that is highly unusual. Batches were made at entirely different times so I don’t know how it could have happened… but there was an interim batch that was made.

What’s possible is the printed card and lot labels might help sort out the issue. Can you send photos of the card insert and the lot label on the back of the pouch?

Unfortunately, I went to a piercer to get it implanted and they threw all of the packaging out. All I have left is the box. I didn’t take anything out myself because I didn’t want to contaminate the sterile environment

Boxes have a barcode but I don’t know if that helps

I do have the barcode and my order number if that helps

I’m wondering now if the picker sent you the wrong one vs the wrong magnet being in the injector. Still sucks. What can we do to make it right?

1 Like

I’d appreciate it if I could get the right magnet so I can at least put it in my other hand. I really wanted the V2 specifically for lifting. If I had known it was the axial, I would’ve placed it elsewhere.

No prob. Reply to your order confirmation email with this thread and we’ll send one out. Sorry for the mix up!

I just replied to the original confirmation email, referencing this thread. Thanks for your help

4 Likes

@amal Hi, not to be a bother, but do you have any update? I haven’t heard back since I replied to the confirmation email

Hmm I don’t think I’ve seen any reply yet. What is your order number?

Did you mean for me to create a new order? I replied to the confirmation email from the magnet I got. That order was #31718

Hmm odd it did not come in. Try replying one more time and let me know… alternatively I can look up the order directly but we like to handle these situations via a ticket which should be automatically created by your reply to the order confirmation email.

I just replied to both the confirmation email and the shipping email. Hopefully one of them goes through

@amal do you have any update for me?

Yes this should have been sorted. I will check with fulfillment tomorrow and update you.

1 Like

@amal Hi, it’s been a while, and I still haven’t heard anything

dude, you have been super patient.
I can’t say much here, but we just got an interesting update in the #dt-club

I can’t speak on Amals behalf, but trust me when I say he will really appreciate your continued patience, and yours is not the typical experience of how DT does business, just unfortunate timing.

I’m certain Amal will have you sticking to fridges in no time

3 Likes

damn… this is going out today @Shade721 … I will put it together myself. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Don’t worry about the delay, I know things can be complicated.

3 Likes