Xg3 Finger install, rejection? Bad install? Or Not enough meat on my bones?

Glad removal was easy. You can send it back to Amal to be resterilized.

1 Like

next , i would consider a different area for installation. Finger installs are very tricky. Even for a professional installer.

1 Like

For sure, I knew it was a gamble trying with a small finger like mine, and I’m okay with anywhere that isnt my finger.

The real bummer is having to pay and wait for it to get sent for sterilization and get prepared for installation.

In the meantime I can think about alternative locations that would still provide utility.

Damn it, if only there was a version of the magnet thats only 8-10 mm long, i would much rather have a smaller magnet at the cost of lifting power. The V2 is surprisingly strong for its size.

Fingers crossed the Titan will make a comeback. They really are amazing.

2 Likes

In the nicest way possible, this is the “find out” portion of the age old adage “fuck around find out”. Ballsy to attempt a fingertip install on small fingers with a big implant (I did the exact same thing with the exact same outcome)

No offense taken! Im just happy theres a community here for the support and advice. I’d def have bigger problems down the line if i didnt heed @amal 's warning.

It wouldnt be as fun to fuck around if it meant i never got to find out, so to speak

1 Like

@amal healing has been slow and gradual but I’m grateful for your advice. I think I’m ready to try an install in a safer location.

But Now I’m in another predicament. It seems as though my xG3 V2 end cap broke in its plastic first aid container after removal.

What what are my options now? I was going to go with the resterilization route, but it seems as though the universe had different plans.

Damn… if you order another one I’ll refund you 50% how’s that?

3 Likes

That would be sweet! I’ll get my order in later today.

I feel bad that it broke though. Is there any use for it being returned or do I have myself an expensive fridge magnet now?

or a cool as fuck fidget toy

2 Likes

Sadly… watch out for sharp edges

1 Like

You could use it to show people what the xG3 looks like in person. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Do you have a picture of this? Just curious how this happens with an xg3v2 in a plastic container :sweat_smile:

I had the end cap of a xg3 v2 snap off - it was in a zoplock baggy and another xg3 v1 that was in another zip lock baggy slammed into it

i think i posted pictores somewhere - let me search

Yeah if it’s just loose in a container it’s possible to be jostled hard enough to knock a cap off. This is true if any x-series, however the xG3 are not only magnetic, they are also the largest mass (heaviest) x-series… a lot of momentum compared to much lighter x-series glass encapsulated products.

1 Like

Here’s a look at the magnet alongside the first-aid kit it was stored in.

In hindsight, I see now i should have put it in a plastic bag. I must have overestimated the durability.

Yeah outside the body the glass is quite fragile. Body tissue plyability offer just enough give to protect the glass in vivo.

2 Likes

Post or DM your order number once you place it

order 35439

done :slight_smile: