xSiiD LED Blue, Reads and Writes but light is not seen after 7 days

yep. It is slowly going away. I put a line next to them to help point them out.

1 Like

That was supposed to say “like backpackingvet said”.

Thats pretty mad that reaction.

1 Like

It was blisters for a while. I figured it was gonna happen, but thought I would try it anyways.

@amal in this video https://youtu.be/sQmvq2uydL0 what is the device you used? i am trying to figure out a way to show the led and others i inject via a otg cable from my phone to power an arduino with an nfc reader, what parts did you use?

@Backpackingvet what is the device in your photo?

Its a pn532 (arduino is off screen)

sweet as im considering having multiple leds in this format. so itd be sweet to have something i can power via my phone to light it all up.

That might be kinda close, but maybe I’m wrong

1 Like

yeah im going to get my piercing parlour lad to help me figure out the best places

Didn’t catch what you said before, but you will not be able to light all up at once

Likely not even more than 1

1 Like

yeah the idea is light one up at a time as the scanner goes across, just got blue to light up again in the cab from my original led
just for a party trick, left hand is cosmetic, right hand is for red team pentesting.

Update day 8 or 9:
light can be seen in total darkness and slightly in a semi lit room.
4am intense brightness in darkness.

2 Likes

update, glows perfect at night again even with distance between phone and chip

2 Likes

Alright, good news!

Tell you what, I just happen to have a beer in front of me. So I’ll drink to that. Cheers eh!

2 Likes

cheers me too haha

1 Like

got 2 more xsiid leds in and my xdf2 out @amal when ive recovered lmk the address and ill ship it up to you.

1 Like

I’m confused: did you get 2 xSIIDs side by side, or two xLEDs? The former would give you crosstalk issues no doubt.

1 Like

nah, I doubt it. I can isolate mine pretty well.

1 Like

images (3)

7 Likes

3 xsiids in my hand, probably will get some cross talk but the point is that its funny as fuck to make the red light and blue light flash one after the other like a siren.
@amal haha when will there be green leds or purple leds in stock?

soon

as in 3 weeks or so? if all goes well…

1 Like