xSIID what can it do?

100%! I can use my wife’s phone to decrypt my stuff too:) Nothing but a password/vivokey

Best of luck on finals!

Yes sir!

I’m probably gonna try to port it to JS on a website and I’ll host it on netlify / github.

Hey @DonFire, you wanna work on this together? I’m getting my xSIID implanted as soon as my vaccine takes hold. It would be cool to have a streamlined little site for generating the commands to write data using NFC Shell.

(I also got my hands on an android phone for this purpose!)

Anyway, wanna have a short chat about this and work out what the result should look like, then code it up?

Ohhhh, You should try and tap into the 5G signal of the vaccine for data transmission of your xSIID…Good luck, Let us know how it goes

1 Like

Wow, it’s been a while and I’d completely forgotten about this.

The good news is I own two domains, rfid.gay and cyborg.gay which I could host it on :rofl:

You were mainly wanting a way to convert ascii data to commands to write said data to your xSIID correct? It should be very simple to create one with nothing but an input and output box, though my web design is very rusty.

Feel free to DM me here, or on Discord (DonFire34#0653)

1 Like

rfid.gay

^^^This is so good!!

Yeah, I think converting a big ascii block to commands to write, and maybe converting back if that’s needed, would be really great to have. Luckily, my web-design is pretty ok! Sounds like a collaboration is in order. I’ll discord you and we can get started :slight_smile:

@DonFire and I have started hacking together a site: https://xsiid.cyborg.gay

:warning: It’s still quite unfinished. The site generates NFC commands that could brick your implant’s chip. Probably don’t use it at this point, unless you know what you’re doing :warning:

Feedback and feature ideas welcome. But they may be ignored :wink:

3 Likes

Just got around to trying this. I’m trying to add the following data to my xSIID and then read it off again.

[full ciphertext]

I’ve used http://xsiid.cyborg.gay/writer to generate write commands from the data. I run these with NFC Shell, which succeeds. The data is 694 bytes of 996 bytes available I think.

I’m using the 3A fast-read command to read data from the pages of the xSIID, but I can’t read enough of it.

I’m able to read pages 07–45 and 46–56 as you did, and I can additionally read pages 57–99 with the command 3A5799. But after using http://xsiid.cyborg.gay/reader to convert the data outputted above back from HEX, I’m only left with:

[ciphertext without the end]

I’m missing the last line-ish. Does anyone know what’s going on here? One thing I’m unsure of is how many pages each sector has. Is 99 the last page in the sector? Are there more pages I don’t know how to access? Or am I not able to fit my desired data onto the xSIID’s second sector due to space limitations?

If anyone can answer these questions or point me in the direction of documentation for this chip, I’d appreciate it!

Hi, glad you’ve actually used it, and to answer your question, yes, there are more pages beyond page 99. This is due to the page number being hex, meaning theoretically the max value is FF (255), however in practice it’s E1 due to the nature of the NTAG I2C chip.

You’ll want to go to B4 (looking at the initially generated code), so try a few more reads :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the certificate too, so that annoying error message / warning should be gone now too.

Thanks @DonFire! The following worked like a charm:

C2FF
3A0734
3A3555
3A5698
3A99B7

I could then decode the output from hex using the xSIID Tools Reader. Then I had the complete ciphertext, and I could use the following command to decrypt it:

$ openssl enc -aes256 -d -in example.enc.txt -a -nosalt -md md5

Note the addition of -md md5. This is because different versions of the openssl command use different default digests for creating encryption keys from passwords (see this SO post). The -md flag with the value md5 sets the digest to MD5.

Thanks everyone for the help with this process! I’m happy to answer questions if anyone else is curious about doing this.

I now have my 2FA codes encrypted on my implanted xSIID, and can recover them anywhere as long as I have an Android phone with NFC, a UNIX computer, and my memorized password! :smiley:

1 Like