Yet another random idea

Is it acidic? Even mildly so?
I wonder if it could be used as a battery electrolyte. The body would replenish it naturally. You can run a LCD clock off of a potatoe. Why not a person? Yeah, yeah, metal poisoning. But mayber there’s a way.

They did it in The Matrix.

I am of course talking of things I have no firm grasp of, but that’s kind of where most of my ideas start.

Okay so it’s a process you’re patenting. Makes sense.

Neat. Although I will say this: that’s a mighty big xLED you’ve got on top of the while control box there. I knew DT implants tend to get bigger and bigger, but maybe that’s taking things too far :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is surely only the prototype for the Red / Green 2in1 HF & LF xLED , that I was hoping he would make
YAY!!!
A part of the PenTesters pack with the 2in1 xM1&xEM combo

4 Likes

Haha actually no… the patent is for a way to interact electrically with the body without seams in material… the process for applying it is just a trade secret.

giphy (4)

1 Like

I think @amal could rig up a couple test packs :wink::wink:

1 Like

Sweet jesus :rofl:, @amal just give it to him already. The poor thing :rofl:

4 Likes

haha :thinking: do you think it is working or just pissing him off?

5 Likes

You don’t ask you don’t get :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, there is the “squeaky wheel” approach and then there is the annoying mosquito :mosquito: buzzing around your head when you are trying to get to sleep and you just want to kill it to shut it the fuck up…rather than offer it some blood :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

and that’s why I never kills spiders :wink:

2 Likes

That’s because spiders are the best! :spider:

5 Likes

Damn, I love how random this thread is.

SQUIRRELL!!!

2 Likes

huh wha who

3 Likes

unnamed (7)

2 Likes