You need to tell me the Story of the Xled Keychains!

Sorry I meant the non-implantable version of the xLED, aka the X Field Detector.

Yes, me too

1 Like

I really thought something was wrong with the encapsulation of a bunch of Xleds so they got casted in Resin so nobody can implant them and then sold as Field detectors xD

I assumed the same as Rosco. We thank you good sir. :wink:

So confused,

Vicarious is in the top 10 for most implants… shouldn’t Amal have had him better under control?

Maybe too much cross talk, defeating the mind control

1 Like

I’m a little late here, but on the idea of having a 2 in 1 keychain I think it’d work better side by side. My two field detectors (the old style) are hot glued to a popsicle stick (to give me a handle). It works great for dual frequency readers.

Picture please! :robot:

On the other hand, I keep forgetting keys, wallets, ID cards, that I somewhat compensate with implants.
However :point_right::mask: :point_left: is that I forget the most often.
No, thanks, I’m good - before you offer to suture it on my face…

1 Like

possibly… dm me :slight_smile:

Micro sd adapter for scale. I cut the stick short to fit into my wallet easily. The top with the led is exposed and you can tell which one is which based on the windings, more wire lower frequency less is the higher frequency.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I still have my old field detectors that came with my NExT. I don’t really use them so if you want em shoot me a dm.

Done

Not top 3? Top 5? I need to fix that

1 Like

I honestly assumed top or top 2,

But I always know how often I’m wrong, so I gave myself a comfortable margin

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I kept my xLED keychain on, well, my keys. Bad idea. The chip fell right out at some point. I still haven’t taken the plastic housing off my keychain.

1 Like

Hey I spy a travel bug :slight_smile:

I used to do geocaching

Until I went to move a travel bug across the country… on a trip I was going on… and I lost it mid trip… the shame

3 Likes

After being betrayed by @Eriequiet Calrissian, the heroes were handed over to Darth @Pilgrimsmaster. Xled was then selected as the test subject to be frozen alive in a slab of carbonite. As he was being dragged to the chamber by cyborgs, Princess @Coma informed xled that she loved him - to which he replied with the iconic line, “I know.” After being frozen xled was then given to @amal Fett who intended to deliver the man to @Satur9 the Hutt for a bounty.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I’m loving that story, I want more!

Also

Nice eye! I missed that! My grandparents got me into geocaching and I loved it, especially driving a truck cross country. I still have email alerts for when people find some Firefly themed geocaches because I’m too obsessed with Firefly lol
I need to get back into that. Maybe I can find some while I’m in New Orleans.

2 Likes

There’s something I don’t like about the keychains, and it’s the logo and frequency stickers as those tend to peel off easily. I would prefer screen printing or a better adhesive.

I’m tempted to design my own dual frequency indicator keychain and get it 3D printed in clear resin… However, I don’t carry an xFD in my keychain as I’m trying to reduce the size of the stuff I that’s in my pockets.

And, I still need to try to see if I can test the Schlage S-480 and S-6800 to see in they work with implants while hoping not to get a lecture about the mark of the beast from the hardware store clerk… I’m in south america after all.

1 Like