5G microchipping conspiracy debunk - HELP

I also think this is a good approach - as in why spend extra resources to achieve something that is already in full effect (or at least the technology is there in everyone’s pocket).

1 Like

But, ‘the man’ or rather ‘they’ are really trying to track every bit of your life. Just not with implants, because they are the worst way ever.

2 Likes

That’s my point. With more and more cameras outside and inside of people homes. Then theres also IoT, cams and mics everywhere, with most being so insecure that politicans create laws to force security on such devices. Full nations have been DDoSed by botnets of IoTrash.
And damn, everybody clicks agree when ‘they’ ask “do you give me your soul to use this free thing?”.

Tracking comes free, the people pay you for tracking them, why spend a dime on implants?

1 Like

Oh really? Wow that’s crazy. Really sad to hear this. I thought widespread belief in such sillyness was a purely American specialty. I mean I know it exists everywhere, but I always thought it was fringe elsewhere.

I guess I learned something new today - possibly that rationality and common sense are retreating the world over, and not just in USia, sadly.

Yeah… I so wouldn’t wanna put it as so hopeless, as if it’s an irreversible trend — but the tendency worldwide sure is disturbing af

$20 for a 10 pack

Welcome to the global cabal…:earth_americas: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

0.297 USD per unit if you buy 25,000 of them from mouser.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Murata-Electronics/LXMSJZNCMF-198?qs=pfd5qewlna6XI8SdLZ9cMw%3D%3D

2 Likes

Oh well, so it’s not much of a restricting cost at all then

Out of curiosity, where do you plan to publish your article?

I feel like this is some clever reverse psychology, to get us to partially validate crazy

3 Likes

I also had the same feeling right from the outset

I was very reluctant to post my “feasibility”. I sat on that for quite a while before posting.
We shall see…

2 Likes

Fine. I will put it bluntly.

@Celeste, are you really writing an article, or are you just trying to find information out and not end up in the crazy thread?

1 Like

1 Like

This thread reminds me of the “normal” one not too long ago that turned into “imma buiod a 5g controller to fry you all”

2 Likes

I’m a jaded old bastard and I assume any quote would be taken out of context to prove that it was possible because someone said it. But meh… if you don’t TRY to educate and squash the bullshit, it’ll keep getting worse…

1 Like

I’m still waitiing… so disapointed

InKH3T

2 Likes

Ha-ha. Chill guys, I really am writing, actually not an article but an animated explainer video. And believe it or not, I’m not a conspiracy wacko but someone who’s actually trying her best to make a good argument. The choice of topic wasn’t mine and tbh wouldn’t have been my first choice - my editor wants me to make 5 really short (about 1.5 min) explainer videos debunking 5G myths. I personally think this is as unthankful an assignment as there can be - the time limit is WAY too short and as I’ve already said unfortunately I don’t believe logic is very effective in persuading conspiracy theorists anyway. BUT this being said I do want to try to do something meaningful and a lot of articles out there just deal with rebuking 5G myths in the manner “5G causes coronavirus - well, it’s really stupid to think that - next myth” which I don’t think does anything positive at all. So I’m trying to come up with something short and memorable that could make people at least question the logic behind the conspiracies and start to look for more information in the right direction.

7 Likes

Of course all I said above could also be an outright lie and I am just fishing for good data to build the most elaborate and intricate conspiracy theory that exists. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Cool. What else would you like to know?

Thanks, I think I’m fine for now. Maybe more questions will arise as I’m writing but for now the info I’ve got from you guys that I think will build on is:

• implantable chips are passive and can only store information or link you to a database with info about you. That’s all. No tracking, no mind control. You would need battery for tracking and that would make such a chip unfeasible (too big, battery needs to be recharged) for secret injection. Basically main takeaway: implantable chips do not equal chips that are in cell phones or computers. It’s a whole other, much more primitive and limited thing.
  • RFID chips are really close range, they need to be scanned by a reader that’s at best 10-15 cm away, if not directly next to the skin, in order to work
  • they work at WAY lower frequencies than any cellular, let alone 5G. If they would work at higher frequencies that would require a chip size of several centimetres, casing included (is this correct?) because of the correlation between frequency and antenna size.
  • even though the chips themselves may be cheap, the cost of the whole operation (fake vaccine production, worldwide distribution and administration of it, etc) is massive - what’s the point of that if people already have a tracking device in their pocket that they’ve paid hundreds of dollars for themselves
  • 5G has nothing to do with it - you could track anyone’s cellphone for years now, using 3G and 4G. And don’t let me started on all the personal info people voluntarily share and consent to make available for all kinds of ungodly uses on social media
1 Like