A plan for Hector

Hector.

As I said before.

Stop posting until Ive gotten rules setup for you. Do not post. Do not say o.k. Just wait.

@teamhensler Do not respond to me.

Listen to this guy, he is trying to help.

In the meantime, when he is coming up with your stuff, there are tons of good reading materials here, https://forum.dangerousthings.com/c/info/7

Go there, and just read! Read it all twice!

Again, do not reply, just listen to the rules.

Not trying to step on your toes @ODaily

1 Like

I have no idea what’s going on

4 Likes

Have I said I love this community recently?

Well I love this comunity.

Were all talking about pitching in even if its just throwing out ideas to aid a 13year old biohacking enthusiast.

10 Likes

Elon musk busca voluntarios para ir a marte, no todos tenemos capacidad fisica y temporal para prepararnos, algunos si, no digo nada y lo digo todo.

1 Like

I’m so confused as to what is going on in this thread lol.

out of the loop here anyone care to explain?

It’s Apple! Out of the loop is an understatement… Have not seen you since like march…
How are ya doing.

Long story short.
ODaily is trying to redirect the chaotic enthusiasm of a 13 year old enthusiast who went on such a large posting spree they got banned last time they where here.

3 Likes

oh lol, lets all remember we were all 13 at some point.

and yeah, been forever since I have been around here, life and school kinda have gotten in the way but hoping to be back here more often now.

8 Likes

This seems… weird. Why all this fanfare over some unruly kid? No one is going to be able to teach an immature kid how to be mature. Kids act immature until they’ve been alive long enough to develop a good base of logic and reason from past experiences on which their maturity is built.

Coma pointed it out earlier; the language sounds sexually charged to me as well. Maybe I’m also being dirty-minded, but it reads very inappropriately.

I want to point out that in no way am I accusing anyone here of anything illegal, just that possible outsiders/bystanders might get the wrong idea.

4 Likes

Uh, I didn’t mean to point anything out - it was just a fun comment, mostly because I’m hanging around in a BDSM-environment, kind of, and I just thought it might sound similar there :wink: It’s rather me, charging some casual language sexually than the language actually being charged, I think. I definitely didn’t want to put that in a serious direction!

Additionally, I think ODaily’s idea is fine - it might help “shape” someone, it might even in fact be one of those

edit: I read ODaily’s post again, and no, honestly, the language isn’t sexually charged at all. Unless you think everything containing a power imbalance is sexually charged…

5 Likes

You’re right. My last post reflects my initial reaction to reading the thread; of course it’s quite obvious no one here is attempting anything nefarious. In my experience pretty much everything I read with that kind of power-imbalance language is definitely 18+, however I’ll admit to just being dirty-minded in this case.

Let’s just hope no outsider makes my mistake and creates something out of nothing. I’d hate for anything to get in the way of our impending cyborg world takeover.

4 Likes

Know what you’re talking about, that’s why it was my first thought as well - but I usually get evil looks when I say something like that, so I think most people will just see the post as innocent as it was meant :wink:

3 Likes

I am totally befuddled by all this. I mean, I feel as if I’m watching a bunch of well-meaning folks trying to make sense ouf of cat /dev/urandom - and most bizarrely, trying to knock sense into it.

At this point, my money is on Hector being a particularly badly programmed chatbot, with the ability to click on webpages at random.

7 Likes

robot-keyboard

25 Likes

This thread is one of the points why I love this community. I’m 18 and very excited about magnets. Okay, in my excitement I don’t do what Hector did until now… But it’s great that @ODaily at least try to get him in the right direction. Since I’m not so far away from his age, maybe I could be helpful in some way. So if I can help in any way, let me know. This community is very powerful, so maybe we can get this solved as a team. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Exactly! I’m willing to help too!

2 Likes

/dev/urandom might be /dev/urandom but it can still be very constructive in the right context.

1 Like

13 to 18 is a huge difference, I don’t know what that equates to in imperial or “standard”
but those 5 years are significant

I loved this

and for what it’s worth you statement sounded Sensei - Student to me, not Sexual

3 Likes

The link you sent me I read it the whole thing

1 Like

Lol uphill battle

2 Likes