Anyone in the Los Angeles area for a show?

Do guests ever get told when the episode they were on will be aired?

If so, let us know. I might head down to my mothers place and watch it, since I dont have TV channels at my place.

2 Likes

I’m pestering them for an air date

7 Likes

While you’re pestering them for that can you please pester Olivia to get us that photo too? I feel she owes you a favor.

1 Like

Take what you can get,
“No publicity is bad publicity, but good publicity is better”

Love that attitude

:thinking: I think the story to explain this that I have conjured in my head is probably much better / funnier than the reality, so, I think I will stick with my story :rofl:

3 Likes

I personally abhor Dr Phil for his contributions towards the troubled teen industry, something near to me. But hearing how open minded he was about this really gives me hope for the future. A rare beam of sunlight!

3 Likes

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

I was unaware the moon generated light :wink::upside_down_face:

1 Like

It probably has enough heat that it does give off some far infrared light of its own :slight_smile:

Live picture of me

3 Likes

I’m regretting being too busy to read the fourm often and not seeing this before it happened.

3 Likes

So I was poking around trying to see if I missed the air of this

Found this gem

One of the anti chip people that was interviewed
You’ll notice, his entire article doesn’t list a SINGLE reason why the chip IS the mark of the beast lol

Also a comment section, I enjoy the Person who’s 70 and isn’t buying it

4 Likes

“The Bible says that during these perilous times, a charismatic leader would make it mandatory for everyone to receive a mark on the right hand or on their foreheads”

“a charismatic leader”

The one true injector
The Cyborg of cyborgs

:robot: :robot_bender: :robot_chicken: …:amal:…:robot_cyborg: :robot_gundam: :robot_marvin:

Praise be to Amal

9 Likes

Still not aired yet!

1 Like

You’re right, that blog post literally had nothing to do about anything. He’s the one in the audience that brought up mark of the beast for a second, then we all had a good laugh. I told him I wasn’t a Christian so I wasn’t too worried and Amal said just get an implant in your left hand and problem solved. The guy then had 0 follow-up.

Unrelated I also thought he was Al Pacino, specifically from the movie The Devil’s Advocate.

3 Likes

That article is just the same old stuff that goes on and on you hear from all “mark of the beast” nay-sayers. I literally couldn’t make it halfway through it because it’s just the same drivel and passages I’ve heard a million times. Nothing original added whatsoever.

1 Like

Yeah I keep reloading this page every Friday.

https://www.drphil.com/shows/2022-11-12-to-2022-11-18/#friday

#praisebetoamal

7 Likes

What are the chances it just doesn’t even air?

Low, but not zero

Surley they care more about viewership over the actual content, and this will have people divided with all the religious fanatics claiming mark of the beast.
I imagine the typical Dr. Phil TV demographic would have quite a few

Still not showing or scheduled in next weeks set