Anyone in the Los Angeles area for a show?

Lame.

1 Like

Still nothingā€¦.

1 Like

Not even the producer knows yet.

3 Likes

We have an air date! December 14th :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Do we know what year? :joy:

2 Likes

Ha, what are the chances, Last night, I had a Dr Phil clip ( Cultural Appropriation ) show up on my YouTube Feed and after I watched that, I checked the Programming schedule looking for your episode, It only went out as far as the 13thā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

I love how it says would you ever allow someone to put a chip in the back of your hand, and all I am thinking is, thereā€™s someone that will give it to me I had to pay for that :rofl:

1 Like

Just an FYI it looks like the show air date was changed to Tuesday the 13th? Make sure you check your local on screen tv guides for correct time.

Also I donā€™t remember anything I said during my time to speak, pretty sure I blacked out the entire experience, sorry in advance for anything cringey :grin:.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fantastic

Iā€™m actually very excited to see this episode regardless of the stigma and counterculture ideas. It warms the cyber cockles of my heart to see you such a main stream media fella interested in this!

PS, Iā€™ve shared it with my friends and family so hereā€™s hoping you donā€™t make me more of a black sheep for Christmas:-)

2 Likes

Someones going to record this and upload it so us without cable TV can watch, right? :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s on just regular TV, CBS. As long as you have a TV and can get a digital signal and you live in the US you should be able to watch. But yes I will be setting my VCR as well :wink:

1 Like

They moved it to Tuesday the 13th!

2 Likes

Oh wow kewl yeah, what time is this supposed to air on Tuesday?

3pm.

1 Like

Pacific time. Donā€™t be fooled.

Itā€™s different times depending on your market. For me in Michigan itā€™s at 5pm but like in Chicago itā€™s 3. So check your local CBS station on Tuesday for episode time.

2 Likes

I think we should make some sort of an implanting game from this!
I think we should make some sort of a implanting game from this!

DT should have a sale and everybody buys a bunch of implants and we install stuff during the watching of the show.

Of course Iā€™m saying this to get the sale prices because daddy needs a good poking.

4 Likes

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams

5 Likes