Anyone in the Los Angeles area for a show?

Found this, It’s not the full episode but…

2 Likes

posting an unlisted link in for DT club… no idea if youtube will yank for copyright though… we will see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not if you see him on a Friday night on Aurora Avenue North :high_heel: (Seatlle seedy Hooker hangout)

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks Amal, That was great, I was going to go searching on the interwebs to find the Episode, so you saved me from that
PLUS
your Intro to the video was brilliant , providing some insight and the pertinent parts they cut out.

1 Like

Also, this guy has a very punchable face

7 Likes

His name is just “R” apparently :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh god the youtube comments.

1 Like

Hi, I’m just seeing this now, is there any way for non-dt club members to see the full episode currently?

Also, I apologise on behalf of all New Zealanders for this CUNT

Although HIS face is less punchable

I didnt realise he was a Kiwi until I heard his accent

2 Likes

here’s the full episode buddy,
you’ll just miss Amals 4 min DT-Club intro

1 Like

Thanks. Looked at the yt comments on the first link and never again. People seriously believe that these cause cancer.

1 Like

I didn’t notice that was him! Such a prick.

1 Like

Watched last night

I have mixed feelings, Dr. Phil did shut down a few of the crazies, but I wouldn’t call him supportive
The “would I get one?” Seemed like a giant nothing burger

The woman there for privacy concerns seemed tolerable… I would have enjoyed whatever conversation that was edited out

Why are there 16 breaks? Fuck

“Human microchipping” … buzzword much?

I did enjoy Amal bitchslapping the cancer and RF bad guy

I’ll admit that one research paper I had heard rumors about, did cause a grain of concern… but having proper context now is great

1 Like

Yeah, Amal Nailed that… and to reuse @Dondula’s gif from earlier

batman-slap

2 Likes

@amal and @Dondula
I tried to watch through non Biased eyes, which was really difficult considering the guests on the otherside

But I think you both came across really well

:vault_boy_thumbs_up:

I’m ot surprised with Amal as I have seen his talks many times, and he has been doing this for years, But Brandon, you were a pleasant surprise.
I saw your news interviews, but very different environment when you are actually in the “hot seat”
quite the natural. I think you nailed it.

:vault_boy_taunt:

In fact, I have a little surprise for you…wait one

2 Likes

You are the (current) new face of the DT_CLUB

7 Likes

I… I don’t even know what to say about this. Never has such an honor been bestowed upon me. I’m a literal icon. :cry:

There’s so many people I want to thank.

Satan of course because without him I could never bare his mark. Um my parents for still not understanding what I did to get on national TV even though I’ve explained it 10 times. Most importantly all of you fine folks here and the incredible products and service of Dangerous Things and Vivokey.

P.S. thank you for not sending anymore unsolicited pee pee pics as the surprise.

11 Likes

Haha, that was supposed to be our “little” secret AND you said you liked them :wink:

2 Likes

we all had some pretty good slaps in there which were edited out… but i think they kept that particularly good one in because i honestly had just lost patience with that guy and it was clear i was kinda getting pissed off… so they kept the juice!

4 Likes