Automated vCard writer (with photo)

Jesus, that’s the understatement of the decade.
Giad it worked for you. But honestly, get an ACR122U :slight_smile:

1 Like

I promise it looks worse written out than it was actually doing it. It was really just looking at the Json file and plugging my own personal values into it. The \n was the only thing that threw me off (I’m not a programmer)

I assume you would have to use a 3rd party program and it would only work on one computer (not a whole domain). The problem is the security… If someone can just read your password of the tag, bad news. I was hoping for some type of DUO authentication, but probably not going to happen. I think if I were to do it, I would have a program that reads the UID or some random data on the tag, then the program would type my actual password into the password box or unlock the computer. There is a Bluetooth proximity solution similar called gatekeeper that I have played with before that does something very similar

Rohos Logon Key does all that. It’ll do simple UID-base auth with your NExT (1FA or 2FA with your password), and it can also store a secret value in memory on a Mifare Classic.

Hi can you share your vcf template with image so that i can try , iam on windows not linux…so will try hand editing your VCF and make changes.

Can i use tagwriter or NFC Tools Pro to flash the edited VCF with image to write on the NFC tag.

Exited to hear from you as it will help my project.
Thanks a ton

HI