Bears vs. Penguins

And a bear without fur
aeA0b5B_460swp

Based on this we can clearly see that an individual bear has a heavier build, but that bears look grumpy, obviously because they know that the Penguins have it.

3 Likes

I tried finding a picture of a bear eating a penguin. I couldn’t.

1 Like

Saw this and thought of you @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha

4 Likes

3 Likes

One word:

Ducks

2 Likes

That’s fantastic!

Also, you confused the heck out of me, I was swearing to myself that I put this in the derailment thread, not it’s own before I checked my notifications

Similar numbers to penguins, but much less variance in size, my money’s still on penguins

If ducks were to team up with swans/geese however…

3 Likes

And, so this thread has an accurate link, BVP’s home page is now:

https://bearsvspenguins.com/

3 Likes

and you were fucking right on the money a bloody year ahead!!

Seems like your preternatural powers spread far beyond the realms of this mere forum!! :thinking:

4 Likes

Penguin bump

injury-penguins

link to poll in first post

1 Like

If anyone here has any compelling arguments for bears they’d like to share, the bear arguments page is looking a little bare (hehe)

1 Like

Has No users left, with his we Bare bears avatar, added to the bear bare argument in favour of the bears, so it is not so bare?

https://bearsvspenguins.com/

2 Likes

The only logical choice here is bears because they can reach the pedals to a tank.

1 Like

I think bears for sure us the only logical answer. The only advantage the penguins have I believe would be sheer volume

2 Likes

Classified bear spy-ops photo from outside a penguin war council

9 Likes

Now if we considered fictional characters…as much as I love Penguins, I would side with bears…

But since we can’t, then I’m gunna have to go with Penguins.

1 Like

That’s interesting, which fictional bears would sway it for you?

I located a list of “famous penguins” and “famous bears”.

I think there are more famous bears, that will be of better help…

Leader: Smokey
Main Fighters: Iorek Byrnison, Po, Mor’du
Comic Relief: Fozzie

2 Likes

Ooh, those are good. Hmm, when considering fictional characters when I first started the poll, these guys came to mind first:

And I decided penguins would probably win regardless

Clearly I underestimated the fictional bear team

But the penguins are clever enough to have one manning the pedals, another steering the thing, etc

2 Likes