Bionic Eye Flashlight

5 Likes

ublock origin works best on pc for skipping ads on youtube (and the rest of the internet). sponsorblock is good also for skipping in-video ads.

Vanced works great for if you are on mobile, and SmartTubeNext for android tvs if you have one.

2 Likes

Wait.

We’ve gone from a guy with a fricking flashlight eyeball to adblocking on the net?

5 Likes

well - it looks like i need to start playing less carefully with my official red ryder carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

4 Likes

christmas-story-wink

3 Likes

Derailing threads is a cyborg tradition…

I would also like to see a better robot emoji, the default one looks like a toy: :robot:

2 Likes
1 Like

I can second vanced. Absolutely a must have if you watch YouTube on mobile. The sponsorblock integration is incredible

1 Like

How does he turn the flashlight on and off?

Kudos to him, turning lemons to lemonade in a very, very cool way

1 Like

Hall effect sensor. He swipes a magnet over it to switch it on and off. Maybe he should get a Titan

8 Likes

That’s even cooler

Someone with TikTok tell him we’ll give him a free Titan implant if he mentions Dangerous Things on a TikTok showing it work with the eye flashlight :slight_smile:

https://www.tiktok.com/@bsmachinist

10 Likes

Gave it a shot but my TikTok game is weak

Sent him a more better pm message

3 Likes

He should sell them. If somebody already selling them, give me the link.

Prosthetics and sales are probably trickier than implants strangely enough… could fall under medical device stuffs

Also, I’m pretty sure you can’t just pop one in, it’s custom shaped to each persons eye socket

He could maybe do a 2 piece system, a molded rear section and a generic from titanium emitter… but still probably not plug and play

Very custom, much expensive, extremely cool, super innovative, ouch wallet

It is stupidly cool… I’ve never wanted to loose an eye so bad lol :joy:

6 Likes

Interesting the making process.

Messaged on Instagram as well

1 Like

Oops, that’s how I pm’d him lol

1 Like

Power in numbers. I’ll post comments on TikTok as well. Can’t message unless they follow you

caught-by-a-big-wave-failarmy

2 Likes