Bounty to Fry an HF Implant

May not be proper science but I like data :slight_smile:

Meh,
it’s semi in my wheel house of personal defense stuff, and honestly the video will look waay more dramatic lol
Say what you will about them really not working
… but stun guns are capable of making this noise than really makes your ass pucker

I wouldn’t say no to a new Xsiid, but I just think this sounds fun either way

I suppose…
I guess the reward will just be crazy shenanigans with a stun gun

1 Like

Yeah, I thought so, I was trying to save Eriequiet some time,money and effort by replicating the test :+1:

Well at least aware of the validity anyway

1 Like

Unfortunately I no longer have access to a synchrotron. I suspect putting an implant directly in a high powered electron beam would not be too good for it.

Although this probably doesn’t count on grounds of practicality (you can’t exactly carry a synchrotron around with you) or application (just stick your arm through this hole in the shielding wall please. Ignore the radiation warning signs).

I suppose I do have another thing I can try,

But I still will use the stun gun when I can get my hands on it

oh no i dont want/need a replacement 0or discount. if I do it its on my own shoulders, I have a plan to remove it anyway so I’m gonna try it

5 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Ham Radio Chatter

SO, I DID IT AGAIN!

I used this stepup converter to charge camera flash capacitors

grafik

A circuit breaker to short the capacitors to the coil

grafik

This is the coil

grafik

The tuning of the coil took ages because i dont have equipment to measure the resonance so i had to calculate how a spool with x dimension would behave and then wind it like that - and then it didnt worked for a long time because i could just not verify how the tuning is…

in the end it worked out and i was able to zapp two glass chips with it

the capacitors were just shorted to the coil after charged.
i burned through a whole lot of switches until i had the idea to use a circuit breaker for it.
based off my calculations the coil had a resonance of 14mhz but in the end i had no way of measuring it so i cant know.

after sending my results to satur9 it told me that my coil had probably 10000x too much inductance but it worked anyway :sweat_smile:

This one inspired me
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2005/wiki/RFID-Zapper(EN)

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

And we have our fourth completed bounty!

I’ll sort out another reward with mrln since I already sent them an xG3v2 and shipping overseas is no joke.

I’ll renew the bounty for any other forum members who can do so with a novel method. Raw LC Tank resonators like this are officially off the table though.

1 Like

Hi, so i don’t know, if anyone tried that yet and also have nothing here at the moment to test it by myself, but this Idea just came to my mind: what if you just put them on one of these iduction cooking pot heaters (i have absolutely no idea how they are called in english, picture attatched) and turned it up to max?

I’ve tried xFDs and no luck
can burn out LF LED after a while tho

Oh, bruh, i’m an idiot xD
Sorry then :sweat_smile:

I guess I could bypass the microwave door safety switch, and run it with my hand inside…

But i guess then you would have bigger problems, than your implant breaking xD

3 Likes

There must be a point where I can cook my hand and have it heal/recover. And also a point where it causes irreversible damage.

Cooking implies protein folding which is irreversible.

3 Likes

Ok, but is it replaceable? Cells die and get replaced all the time.

Depends… dermal skin cells are very difficult to replace once destroyed.

How can we protect from the high voltage with spark gap emp generator?
I have a project where I need to make one, but I don’t want to fry my implant …

PS: if this too much of a thread hijack, I am make another …

I wouldn’t worry. Your flesh will attenuate electric fields like that. I highly doubt the same attack vector is valid inside the body. Maybe in a couple months I’ll get a bunch of x-series and try and fry them all in-vivo with these methods we’ve discovered.

If you really want to protect an implant against pretty much any type of EM attack, cover it in aluminium foil

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks :+1:
I wasn’t sure if aluminum was good enough or I needed lead sheets (I have some somewhere, but I’m not quite sure where they are … Probably in my anodizing tub …).

I have a spark I’m not planning on injecting … I might put it in some chicken and try it out …